Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fence Me In

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On the one hand, my sense is that McCain is much more emotionally committed to amnesty and would expend more political capital to try to push Congress to pass an immigration bill. He wants revenge on the Republican Party for having defied him last year; for McCain, amnesty’s not business any more — it’s personal.
    I agree with Populist, although he didn't come right out and say it, I will...McCain is dangerous and deranged when it come to illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]St. Paul writes that “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Krikorian: Compassionate toward whom? The goal of a nation’s public policy is to promote the interests of the nation’s citizens, and only secondarily consider the interests and concerns of outsiders. The objects of my compassion are, first, my family, then my wider community or associations, then my countrymen, and only then foreigners. The undifferentiated compassion of too many of the open-borders crowd — in which I regretfully include Cardinal Mahoney — effectively rejects patriotic solidarity among Americans, which is a prerequisite for democracy itself.
    CARDINAL MAHONEY...YOU JUST GOT B-SLAPPED!!!!

[quote="zeezil"][quote]St. Paul writes that “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.â€

Geesh zeezil, looks like you may just have to buy this great book too.

FYI,

Here's Mark speaking at a debate last year. At the end of his remarks, he sums up the solution in one sentence, noting how we can reduce the illegal population by half in five years through "normal law enforcement consistently applied."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHPVRkHqD64

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Geesh zeezil, looks like you may just have to buy this great book too.
    I'm on it, Populist. I even got our local library to get a copy for their collection. They ordered it on July 3rd, the day it was released by the publisher.

Illegal aliens have a unique, gangster-style vision of the American Dream that has been emboldened by the likes of Bush, Obama, Clinton, McCain and globalist corporatists who can’t do without their indentured servants.

In the illegal alien’s corrupt minds, they think it makes perfect sense, both logically and morally, to ignore America's borders, immigration laws, employment laws, income tax laws and any law that stops them from pursuing their far greater objective. They feel entitled to pursue their own personal enrichment at the expense of the American citizen, worker and taxpayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    FYI,

Here's Mark speaking at a debate last year. At the end of his remarks, he sums up the solution in one sentence, noting how we can reduce the illegal population by half in five years through "normal law enforcement consistently applied."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHPVRkHqD64
    GREAT VIDEO, Populist...thanks for posting. It is well worth viewing this, ALIPAC'ers (8 minutes long). I really like his "Firewall" Strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I'm on it, Populist. I even got our local library to get a copy for their collection. They ordered it on July 3rd, the day it was released by the publisher.
    Asking our local libraries to purchase this book is a great idea. This will drive sales, peak interest in the book, and spread Krikorian's great ideas and solutions about illegal immigration.

Most libraries will buy books for their collections if there is interest. Please everyone, ask your local library to purchase this informative and timely book.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast