Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The demanding is bad enough but to expect our government to listen to them before they do the citizens just amazes me, the law suits, ACLU, LARAZA, the gall of these people astounds me, and what really makes me fume is shoving a flag from another country in our face and calling our country theirs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RED ALERTS "ACTIVISTS" TAKE "IMMEDIATE" ACTION "PLEASE"

STOP REAL ID (NOW) BEING ISSUED IN NC, CT @ OK THIS IS AN ATTACK
    ON OUR "CONSTITUTION AND OUR SOVEREIGNITY"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    SUPPORT HR1940 END "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link (GREEN CARDS)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO ALICPAC "WE MUST STAY IN THE FIGHT"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    As one who has always been compassionate, I now have a different perspective. I have come to the realization that compassion is something that must be earned and justified.

Too often, compassion has been used and abused for selfish personal gain by those who use manipulation and deception to take advantage of a kind heart. This is done without a modicum of remorse or humility.

The illegals have an insatiable appetite for entitlement that is constantly being reinforced by our greedy and corrupt government. Consequently, they will NEVER be appreciative of our generosity. They will NEVER be satisfied with the educational opportunities we have afforded them. They will NEVER feel compassion for the thousands of American citizens who are suffering due to stolen identities, or damaged and lost lives.
    Lately, I frequently find myself shaking my head in utter disbelief at the audacity and arrogance so prevalent in the illegal alien population. It's unfathomable. Their hands will always be extended in receiving mode, never in giving mode. I, for one, am tired of giving to people who have no gratitude....only contempt.

Our country has been stolen, and we owe it to the thousands of brave Americans who have lost their lives defending this great nation, to TAKE OUR NATION BACK!
    Absolutely Deb! Very well said. Illegals feel they are entitled to everything in this country- all at the expense of hard working American men and woman.

I agree-we do need to take our country back-we do owe it to all the brave men and women who lost their lives so that we could preserve this great country. It would be a real slap in the face to all those brave Americans if we do not reverse this invasion and save our country. Since 1776, soldiers and ordinary citizens have died to protect this country and make it better for their future generations. They fought hard and sacrificed to make this a better place for all Americans. We need to save our country and preserve it for our future generations as well.

I often wonder about these groups like Chamber of Commerce, certain churches, companies, etc. All these groups that demand rights, etc. for illegal lawbreakers, where are they when it comes to improving the lives of our soldiers. Do they advocate for better healthcare for our soldiers? No-they only care about illegals. It is a shame- if we did not have to spend all this $$ on illegals, we would have more $$ to spend on equipment, hospitals, housing , etc. for our soldiers who, in my opinion deserve the absolute best.

Nicole

fedupDeb

Your posting is well written and I hope you send a copy of it to some congress members.

I keep thinking about our congress trying to give away our country to Illegals and I think about the Dream Act....then I think about our children who have been raped,maimed and sometimes murdered by Illegals and I get so angry.

Their lives are ruined while these Illegal Alien Children demand to benefit from our tax dollars while these american children suffer the preventable horrors had our borders been protected and Illegals were sent either to prison or home..............unbelievable...........

Compassion instead of law enforcement is what got us in this mess and is what keeps many americans silent.I know because I was one of them until I stood back and realized the damage being done to citizens and our country by being overly compassionate to people who sometimes do not even appreciate it or us.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12