Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fight erupts after father meets teenage daughter’s illegal

Fight erupts after father meets teenage daughter’s illegal pal
    Published: Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thinking he was meeting a 15-year-old girl Friday morning, a 26-year-old Batesville man was surprised to find the girl’s father waiting for him.

Santiago Garcia, of Davis Lane Trailer Park, reportedly went to a location on Highway 233 outside Sulphur Rock around 7:30 a.m. for a rendezvous with the girl and ended up in a fight with her father, according to Independence County Deputy Dustin Robbins.

Robbins said he was first dispatched to the area regarding two men fighting at an accident scene.

“After speaking with the subjects for a few minutes, I found that the Hispanic male was at that location to meet with the white male’s 15-year-old daughter, but dad had learned of the situation and met him instead,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Had this fight ended in the accidental death of the illegal alien, MALDEF would be swarming like the vultures they are to call this another defenseless hate crime
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

After placing Garcia under arrest, Robbins said an inventory of Garcia’s car turned up a roll of duct tape
    Doesn't everyone carry duct tape in their car?

This father is a HERO...I hope the illegal alien goes to prison for years! I don't even want to think about what would have happened to that poor girl!

By my observations, duct tape is what holds a lot of illegal's cars together!

This is a good father . He may have saved his daughters life
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

"Doesn't everyone carry duct tape in their car?"

Only wolves on the trail of prey.

Shes a lucky girl.

After placing Garcia under arrest, Robbins said an inventory of Garcia’s car turned up a roll of duct tape, and he had a condom in his wallet.
    The scum wanted to have sex with her against her will. Why else would there be duct tape? DEPORT THE SCUM! I am sick and tired of illegal aliens sexually molesting and raping our citizens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think this guy was an illegal if he had a driver's license, just run of the mill imported filth.

Parents!!!!!!!!! This is how you handle your kids!!!!!!! Pay Attention to your kids and you can save their life too!!!!! Go Dad!!! Too bad he didnt put him in the hospitial!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast