Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Fight Over Illegal Immigrants Turns Into Shootout

http://www.click2houston.com/news/8983449/detail.html

Fight Over Illegal Immigrants Turns Into Shootout
    15 Immigrants Found In Locked Closet

POSTED: 8:56 am CDT April 25, 2006
    UPDATED: 9:18 am CDT April 25, 2006

HOUSTON -- A gunbattle at a drop house for undocumented immigrants probably involved rival smugglers fighting for control over a group of newly arrived immigrants, Houston authorities said.

Police found a group of 15 immigrants huddled in a locked closet when they responded to reports of gunshots at the house on Veenstra near Airline in northwest Houston. The immigrants included 10 Mexicans, three Hondurans and two Guatemalans.

Police said as many as 15 shots were fired Monday at about 6 p.m. They spotted guns inside one of two houses on the property before finding the immigrants in the closet. Police were searching for three vehicles that fled the house after the gunfire.

Two men who are believed to have operated the drop house face charges in connection with the incident, said Scott Hatfield, assistant special agent for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Houston. One of the men suffered a gunshot wound to the head.

Houston police Sgt. C.E. Anderson said the Mexican immigrants in the closet included three women and a 7-year-old child. He described the scene as "a mass of humanity."

Neighbors said it's a sad situation, but not unusual.

"I'm not surprised you know this happens every day, they just got caught, you know these people just got caught today. It was sad, though, seeing them bring them out in handcuffs -- the desperation trying to make a living, that's all it is, someone trying to make a living," neighbor Patricia Feaman said.

Hatfield said the immigrants were taken to a federal processing center for further questioning.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Neighbors said it's a sad situation, but not unusual.

"I'm not surprised you know this happens every day, they just got caught, you know these people just got caught today. It was sad, though, seeing them bring them out in handcuffs -- the desperation trying to make a living, that's all it is, someone trying to make a living," neighbor Patricia Feaman said.
    Is this sympathizer missing a few brain cells? Lady, get a grip! In the "desparation trying to make a living," you're living in a war zone. HELLO???? Will you be as bleeding-heart if you or your family takes a stray bullet?

Some people have mush for brains! I'd be mad as heck if this was happening in my neighborhood! Innocent people live all around and these "desparate trying to make a living someone's" are endangering the lives of AMERICAN citizens in that neighborhood.

Immigration is an emotional issue. But nonetheless some people are so far gone in their way of thinkin that they honestly believe that it's A-OKAY for all of these illegals to come here. Deport those peeps back and find those trucks that fled and I'll have a lil bit better sleep tonight.

Well, this not the first shooting like this. It's really a sure sign, that the violence is spreading across the border. There getting more daring.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I and many others have no doubt that this situation is escalating, all it takes is a few idiots on either side and there will be riots in the streets.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn