Like Tree4Likes

Thread: First Hand Account of Protest in California

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First Hand Account of Protest in California

From a friend of mine inCalifornia who has been working on the Illegal Alien issue for years-

Went to Murrieta today. One of the most depressing days of my life. The hatred these people have for us is mind-blowing. They shredded American flags and dragged them in the dirt. We, of course, were called racists even though they did not hide their hatred of us. And, we are expected to welcome them??? Just let one of us go to Mexico on Cinco de Mayo and shred a Mexican flag.

The usual, aging white hippies were also there spouting love one another bullshit. The vitriol from the pro-immigration group was mind-blowing. There was a yellow police tape separating the two groups and they shouted non-stop about our racism,etc. They were vicious. One fellow had a bullhorn and screamed at our side for hours. Some of our people were angry and screamed back. I worked our side and told them the cameras were on us and, of course, the coverage would show just us screaming. I told them to be quieter and make them look bad. Worked for a while. Eventually, the bullhorn guy comes over to our side and a few of the guys get into it. 6 people were arrested. There was one particularly aggressive, bitchy white girl on their side who screamed hatred non-stop. Looked like your basic Smith graduate. All smug and morally superior.

There whole theme was concern for "the children" which was clever in that who can go against children? Telling them it was illegal only got them going. I was told we were the haters; the U.S. raped every country and killed hundreds of thousands of people. I asked why they wanted to be here. Any conversation was pointless. The entitlement attitude was unbelievable. They demand. No gratitude for the millions of U.S. taxpayers that have underwritten all the benefits illegal’sreceive.

When we arrived, the first thing that greeted us was a group of people dressed like Aztec Indians dancing and whooping it up and banging on drums. Definitely an upyours. A priest was there with them and I asked him how he could condone breaking the law. Said we had to love one another and asked whether I wanted to pray with him and the group. Choking back a "screw you," I declined. One fellow was dressed like Jesus with the predictable "what would Jesus do?" bullshit sign.

Any comment regarding"legal" immigration was met with an f.u. I would say that 85%of their participants were in the 16-25 age range. As the day went by,more and more people on our side arrived. We finally left around 4 because we felt the busses would not be coming. We had heard that dates and destinations were no longer going to be announced; that they would henceforth be coming in unmarked cars in the dark and then heard that they would be taking the expected group to Temecula. It was hotter than hell.

Most of the police and BP on hand were Hispanic.

I am leaving out a lot because it is a blur. I am still in shock at the hatred, anger and demand from their side. It is all backward. I hope to never be in an environment like that ever again. I was very shaken but not frightened.

This does not bode well for the future - it is only going to get worse in my opinion. So,"California, here I go."

This comes from a very level headed lady who has been active in CA since 2005! Please share and repost this if you like.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 07-06-2014 at 08:05 AM. Reason: correction
    Ken Dreger

Thanks for sharing your friend's experience with us. To just be bussing these people all over the US is ridiculous. We can't afford to care for our own veterans and poor people, we certainly can't care for foreigners.

April
    Yes thanks for sharing the insight and experience from your friend. Obama and co horts and going to make sure that there are plenty of pro illegal protestors everywhere he feels they are needed, so this country is flooded with illegals and citizens are under the foot if foreigners, it is the only way this country can be turned into the 3rd world pit that is he and his communists pals dream. God help US!!!!

April
    Pro-Amnesty Crowd Burns American Flag at Murrieta on 4th of July

by Michelle Moons 4 Jul 2014

MURRIETA -- An American flag has reportedly been burned by pro-amnesty protesters near the Murrieta Border Patrol station on America’s Independence Day.

Breitbart News obtained the above photograph, which shows a burnt flag on the ground, from an anti-illegal immigration activist who was monitoring the pro-amnesty demonstration.
    Opponents of illegal immigration had gathered in Murrieta to stop Friday's planned transfer of Central American illegal aliens, as they did earlier this week. A pro-amnesty counter-demonstration was organized in response.
    The illegal aliens, many of them unaccompanied children, are being brought from overcrowded Texas detention facilities for processing in California.
    In addition, Breitbart News obtained photographs of torn-up flags that pro-amnesty demonstrators had impaled on a fence.
    Bonnie Lewis, an anti-immigration activist, told Breitbart News that she saw one of the pro-amnesty activists dragging an American flag on the ground.
    "I said: 'Hey, don't do that.' He said: 'That's where it belongs,'" she said.
    Another anti-illegal immigration activist said that pro-amnesty demonstrators called her a "f***ing whore" i Spanish, and shouted, "F*** America!"

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-C...on-4th-of-July