Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Five Enforcement Agents in NC??

Fine companies that hire illegal aliens to stop the flood

  I see dozens of undocumented workers (illegals) coming into where I work daily. Until this government starts to fine employers, we can’t stop illegals coming across our borders. I called Immigration about a company that cleans were my husband works and was told they only have five enforcement agents in North Carolina. This has to be a joke, we are overrun here with illegals. This has caused our health care and education costs to skyrocket.
     BETTIE CROSS Winston-Salem

http://www.hpe.com/
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

That's why we must pressure these State police depts. to enforce immigration laws, LIKE THEY USED TO!!

MW
    That's why we must pressure these State police depts. to enforce immigration laws, LIKE THEY USED TO!!
    It also wouldn't hurt if Congress would authorize more ICE agents. You would think our need for federal agents policing the interior would be as great if not greater than the needs for more BP, wouldn't you? We need more interior enforcement to crack down, investigate, make raids, etc. on companies and employers that hire illegals. IMHO, that is really the only way we're going to solve this problem. Border security is needed to stop terrorist, but interior enforcement is really the only way we're going to put an end to illegal immigration. We must take away the reasons they are coming into this country illegally, and the biggest reason is JOBS!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Five Enforcement Agents in NC??

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela

  I see dozens of undocumented workers (illegals) coming into where I work daily. Until this government starts to fine employers, we can’t stop illegals coming across our borders. I called Immigration about a company that cleans were my husband works and was told they only have five enforcement agents in North Carolina. This has to be a joke, we are overrun here with illegals. This has caused our health care and education costs to skyrocket.

Until ICE took over, there were only 2,000 agents nation wide. Even when you add the Customs guys that are now ICE, you still only have a few thousand agents nation wide.

Unfortunately, everyone wants thousands of new BP agents but no one wants thousands of new ICE agents.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

MW
    Unfortunately, everyone wants thousands of new BP agents but no one wants thousands of new ICE agents.
    I assume you mean Congress when you say no one wants thousands of new ICE agents. I'm sure most American citizens that are anti-illegal immigrant want thousands more, if not tens of thousands!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey! This is big news! In 2005 we only had 1 deportation agent for the entire state of 8.5 million people. Now that person is not as lonely.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Five Enforcement Agents in NC??

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela

yea, and we probable had all 5 of them working their butts off here on the beach last week
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey! This is big news! In 2005 we only had 1 deportation agent for the entire state of 8.5 million people. Now that person is not as lonely.

W
    there were several not sure exactly how many here last week. I hope it was all 5.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I assume you mean Congress when you say no one wants thousands of new ICE agents. I'm sure most American citizens that are anti-illegal immigrant want thousands more, if not tens of thousands!
    No, I mean citizens. I've been working in immigration law enforcement for over 8 years and have been on dozens of immigration boards since before 9/11 and very rarely do you every see anyone complaining about the lack of INS/ICE interior enforcement agents.

And you see even less news articles demanding that Congress hire thousands more.

In fact, Congress voted to hire 800 new ICE agents about 5 months ago and then 2 months ago, voted not to fund the hiring. This happened at the same time as the voting for and not voting to fund the border fence.

Everyone complained about the fence issue, but no one complained about the ICE agent issue.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    No, I mean citizens. I've been working in immigration law enforcement for over 8 years and have been on dozens of immigration boards since before 9/11 and very rarely do you every see anyone complaining about the lack of INS/ICE interior enforcement agents.

And you see even less news articles demanding that Congress hire thousands more.

In fact, Congress voted to hire 800 new ICE agents about 5 months ago and then 2 months ago, voted not to fund the hiring. This happened at the same time as the voting for and not voting to fund the border fence.

Everyone complained about the fence issue, but no one complained about the ICE agent issue.
    MarineInspector,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I know that in the past, the Bush administration has cut funding for the positions. The reversal on the fence funding and the increase in deportation officers for NC are at least moves in the right direction.

One thing we can do as citizens is to get a flurry of our National Employer Fliers up on Bald Head Island and near the landing points for traffic coming out of there as soon as possible.

We need to strike while the iron is hot and show the community that there are resistance fighters in the area willing to take action.

COI, can we get a small team together to get these fliers up all over the place in the next few weeks?

Flier copies
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast