Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Five National Beef Employees Indicted On Immigration Charges

http://www.cattlenetwork.com/content.as ... ntid=45720
    Today 6/19/2006 7:15:00 AM

Five National Beef Employees Indicted On Immigration Charges

Five workers from National Beef's plant in Liberal, Kan., have been indicted on federal immigration charges.

U.S. Attorney Eric Melgren announced the charges Thursday. He said the arrests and indictments were the result of tips received from other workers at the plant.

The U.S. attorney's office said all five men had worked at the plant at least two years and used names and social security numbers of U.S. citizens.

Three of the men are from Mexico and two from Guatemala. They are charged with various counts, including using false documents to be employed in the United States, aggravated identity theft and falsely claiming to be a U.S. citizen.

by John Gregerson on Monday, June 19, 2006
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am glad they did this and glad it is getting some press - but why so few?

You know they could get thousands if they were serious about it.

Show and tell.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    If they've been here over two years, they may not end up being deported (assuming they haven't commited robbery, murder, etc.). From my observations as of late, I'm of the opinion that immigration is not interested in deporting those that have been here over two years. Those over two years in this country would be eligible for a path to citizenship should S. 2661 pass. Just my guess.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    By the way, why wasn't the individual responsible for their hiring taken to jail? If the workers that turned the guys in knew they were illegal, don't you think the boss knew?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Glad the employees are standing up!!!! You'd think the boss knew and it would be interesting to see the employees job status after this incident. (The ones who reported it.) Wouldn't surprise me if they weren't fired eventually. Of course they'll make-up a valid reason for doing so.