Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FL: Immokalee man gets 15 years for molesting 6 boys in unli

Immokalee man gets 15 years for molesting 6 boys in unlicensed day care center

* By AISLING SWIFT
    * Posted March 26, 2010 at 7:32 p.m. , updated March 27, 2010 at 11:17 a.m.

NAPLES — A 55-year-old Immokalee man charged with molesting six boys at a family day care center has been sentenced to 15 years in a state prison.

José Jesus Lara Flores was headed to trial Monday and faced life in prison, but accepted a plea bargain Friday to four concurrent 15-year prison terms and pleaded no contest to four counts of attempted sexual battery, a first-degree felony.

The plea was to a lesser-included charge under sexual battery and Collier Circuit Judge Fred Hardt sentenced him to the agreed-upon term, 15 years followed by 10 years of sex-offender probation if he’s not deported to Mexico. He’s not a U.S. citizen.

“Why?â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know, I'm generally a calm, even tempered individual, and I consider myself a reasonable man. I strive to temper action with wisdom as much as is possible. However, reading of vermin predators like this makes me consider that perhaps quick, public hangings might make a timely comeback!!!! How much more does it take before we have had ENOUGH!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostbear
    You know, I'm generally a calm, even tempered individual, and I consider myself a reasonable man. I strive to temper action with wisdom as much as is possible. However, reading of vermin predators like this makes me consider that perhaps quick, public hangings might make a timely comeback!!!! How much more does it take before we have had ENOUGH!?!
    been saing that for years, especially for gang bangers drive by crap, when everyone else sees what really happens when someone gets hung, thye may think twice

Quote Originally Posted by ghostbear
    They do come back at an alarming rate. Miami Dade, City of Miami, North Miami Beach and North Miami police gang unit and task force members will tell you that they keep rearresting the same peoplem who were deported. It does not matter if they are Mexican, Central Amreican, or Haitian. There was a homicide in Hollywood Florida several years ago and the killer was deported to Mexico in Marhc and was back here in April and committed the crime. The same goes with a Honduran who was charged with a rape in that city.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if this guy worked on the 6 L Farm. Many of the employees there get arrested for assaults, theft, drug possession and other more serious crimes than the usual driving wthout a valid driver's licesne. This is what I have found since I started monitoring the Collier County who's in jail website. After that incident where a person was killed for speaking English I have been looking at it on a daily basis. People would be disguisted if they saw what they were really doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)