Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOLLOW GEORGIA’S LEAD TO DRIVE ILLEGALS OUT OF U.S.

FOLLOW GEORGIA’S LEAD TO DRIVE ILLEGALS OUT OF U.S.

By Frosty Wooldridge
    September 24, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

Do you remember Americana? Do you remember Norman Rockwell on Saturday Evening Post or Ben Franklin five and dime stores? How about Rexall Drugs? Who ran them? Good old Americans, that’s who! Nice to know your vendors because they’re citizens like you!

In the past 15 years, with massive illegal alien migration, America’s stores suffered the loss of the rule of law. But that changing in states like Georgia, Arizona and Oklahoma!

Aixa M. Pascual wrote a report for the Atlanta Constitution recently showing Valeria Espinosa’s variety store failing. Among the T-shirts and CDs for sale, on the back wall of her shop, she exhibits a large Mexican flag. Next to it, she displays an upside-down American flag. Wonder if any of our Ben Franklin store owners ever committed such a heinous act?

Espinosa immigrated to the USA six years ago, but can’t speak English. She serves anyone who broke into the United States. Illegal aliens make up the glut of her customers.

Since Georgia’s recent anti-illegal alien laws took effect in July, everything illegal and everyone serving illegals slid down hill. Pascual wrote, “They are wiring money home to Mexico and Central America less often, too. Her sales are down by about 40 percent for the past two months.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Things were SO bad in Georgia, that this state HAD to do SOMETHING.

It has worked. There are still illegals, but the numbers are lower and I think those who are here are staying quiet, for the most part....but not completely. Don't get the idea that there aren't some very bold illegals here because there are.

But for example, last week a house on our street put up their Mexican flag. They draped it over their chimney. They did it even though almost every house has an American flag flying on this street.

Well, it only stayed up for 2 days. Either one of the neighbors told them to "take that damn thing down!!" or they just realized how stupid they seemed......and how illegal maybe too.

But there is an improvement.......but things were REDICULOUS in this state before they cracked down. Oh my gosh.......you wouldn't have believed it.

We cannot afford for them to back off on enforcement at all here in Georgia. They have to KEEP enforcing and enforcing or things will deteriorate so quickly again.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd be interested in finding out how other people from Georgia feel about this. Is it working or not in your opinion?

I say it's working.....but if they let up at all, the whole house is going to come tumbling down. That's the way I see it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I can't say it is or isn't. I don't live in an area where alot of hispanics live, but I see alot of hispanics everywhere I go. Especially if you go to the lake, they show up in droves.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

to legaluscitizen,
    I know that some illegals are leaving from around here,my wife is a legal immigrant from colombia,and some illegals at her church told her that some of them are moving to north carolina,that it is getting too hard to stay in georgia!

A wonderful article to start off the week!!

We must keep on keeping on.

Quote Originally Posted by gordo
    to legaluscitizen,
    I know that some illegals are leaving from around here,my wife is a legal immigrant from colombia,and some illegals at her church told her that some of them are moving to north carolina,that it is getting too hard to stay in georgia!
    What is your wifes feelings on the illegals, if you don't mind me asking?

Good for Georgia, now we need more cooperation from other states, so they have no where to run except home!!

---------------------- RED ALERT NOW"-----------------------
    ALL HANDS ON DECK STOP THE..

DREAM ACT" "NOW"
    NEW POSTING TREAD FOR RED ALERT (TUESDAY9/18 )
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83407
    CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SENATORS , NEWS, RADIO, ECT.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here in Cobb, they are either leaving or keeping a very low profile, and I mean low...

I see very few cars with "Raza" bumper stickers anymore... (Raza is a radio station in the Atlanta metro area)
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    Here in Cobb, they are either leaving or keeping a very low profile, and I mean low...

I see very few cars with "Raza" bumper stickers anymore... (Raza is a radio station in the Atlanta metro area)
    Yay! My husband used to work in Cobb Co and stopped at a Mexican stand there one day for lunch. They all spoke spanish and when my husband came in, they guys behind the counter said something derrogatory in spanish about my husband the gringo, I can't remember what was said, but my husband suprised them because he can speak some spanish and understands even more, so he replied to them in spanish and let the owner know that he won't be coming back and he will tell all his employees never to come there either..the owner was very apologetic, but dosn't matter. It infuriates me when they come here, and have that attitude, like we aren't supposed to be in certain places...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast