Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    Here in Cobb, they are either leaving or keeping a very low profile, and I mean low...

I see very few cars with "Raza" bumper stickers anymore... (Raza is a radio station in the Atlanta metro area)
    Yay! My husband used to work in Cobb Co and stopped at a Mexican stand there one day for lunch. They all spoke spanish and when my husband came in, they guys behind the counter said something derrogatory in spanish about my husband the gringo, I can't remember what was said, but my husband suprised them because he can speak some spanish and understands even more, so he replied to them in spanish and let the owner know that he won't be coming back and he will tell all his employees never to come there either..the owner was very apologetic, but dosn't matter. It infuriates me when they come here, and have that attitude, like we aren't supposed to be in certain places...
    They are always apologetic when caught and it hurts their pocketbook....
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

to godawgs,
    My wife has been with me several times to stand in line at the state capital,and at our senators offices,she holds signs as I do that tells illegals to go home,she worked hard getting legal,and thinks that everyone should do the same!

Quote Originally Posted by gordo
    to godawgs,
    My wife has been with me several times to stand in line at the state capital,and at our senators offices,she holds signs as I do that tells illegals to go home,she worked hard getting legal,and thinks that everyone should do the same!
    That's great! I figured so, since you are here...I wish more LEGAL immigrants would stand up!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Quote Originally Posted by gordo
    to godawgs,
    That's great! I figured so, since you are here...I wish more LEGAL immigrants would stand up!
    I agree. Your wife's voice needs to be heard. She was obviously put to a lot of trouble to gain citizenship. It is absurd to give those who entered the country illegally the same status and moreover the same dignity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12