http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=54185

When I hear "Council on Foreign Relations" or "trilateral" in the same sentence, I get excited.

When I hear "Saturday night awards banquet featuring Ann Coulter---keynote address by columnist-author Ann Coulter" I want to delete the "o" and the "l", and subsitute an "n"!

But when I read;
which some view as a significant step toward a European Union-style system of regional or continental governance
I have to pinch myself to keep from lapsing into a nightmare!

Since when is the EU a union? It is nothing more than a squabbling bunch of discordant countries, overflowing with illegal immigration, hiding behind a "unified currency" (shoved down their throats by the likes of the Rotes Schild clan!), and trying desperately to stem the erosion of wages and costs of integration by inflating an experimaental currency!

It sounds like a wonderful event! I can imagine a Holland America cruise, replete with Phillipino Crew, Panamanian Registry, Ecuadorian Wait Staff, Mexican Cooks, and Guatemalan Masseurs!

There will be no exclusion of anyone at this event! But, please, pay in Euros, as Holland America is having difficulty adjusting to the "greenback" slide!

Enough....I'm getting frothed now...where do I sign up?