Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    My neighbor told me that on 700 WLW yesterday with Cunningham. He had the lady from the Ohio Civil Rights Commission on his show, and after he finished with her, she hung up on him. I wish I would have heard this one.

I guess I have laid down on the Job, I need to get William on the Cunningham Show.
    yea, you been getting kind of slack around the house here. You need to straighten up.
    Well I will make up for it, tomorrow Night me and my wife is going to a special Bar in Mason to have a beer, and get to know everyone.
    Randall, take pictures and post them
    You got it. Got a new Digital today, and will start using it. Right away

Great

Just sent you a PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome, Scub! This issue is more important than it might seem. "Civil Rights Commission" my azz--this is political correctness gone nuts.

This is great. Hang in there and keep that sign dusted frequently.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Take some ALIPAC flyers for the bar. We will back them up. I really wish I lived near that bar. I'd get every friend I could muster together and tell them to meet me there Sat night!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Take some ALIPAC flyers for the bar. We will back them up. I really wish I lived near that bar. I'd get every friend I could muster together and tell them to meet me there Sat night!

W
    I will, take some Flyers of course, never leave home with out them and my 3 folders of facts about illegals.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12