Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Anchor Babies !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Anchor babies Anchor babies Anchor babies Anchor babies Anchor babies !!!!

"If you look back at history, we're all sort of anchor babies no matter what country we came from."
    I don't think so!! What a stupid comment! well thats LULAC for ya!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Immigrants should NOT be offended but I can see how ILLEGALS, their Anchors and their Elitist Special Interest Groups should feel a little foreign. Predictable, for a LACK of defensible arguments Special Interest Groups benefiting from the ILLEGALS always fall back on attacking anyone who disagrees attempting to label them as racists or haters.

These children have only their ILLEGAL parents to blame; Abuse of the 14th Amendment to create an Anchor for U.S. Citizens to furnish benefits! The Elitist Politicians and Elitist Contributors are socializing benefits to the ILLEGALS for the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS, veiled as welfare for U. S. Citizens, on the backs of U.S. Citizens through our assets such as the Education System, Social Security, and Health Care not to mention our National Security while privatizing the profits for themselves! The reason the ILLEGALS have the Anchors, furnishing a opportune SOB story, is to stay in the U.S. to receive the benefits, their Anchors are nothing more than throwaways for their agenda; if they were important to the parents they would take their children with them when they returned to their HOME countries . They do not want to be Citizens of the U.S. only to the extent that it would allow the ILLEGALS to remain in the U.S. for our tax money and they will return to their home countries as soon as they have drained the U.S. Dry or maybe remain after they have assisted in transforming the United States into just another Third World Country in which they would be more at home.

Fontana just like every other city in CA is filled with illegals. These are Mexico's third-class citizens so why would we wont them here? Many cities are predominantly Mexican. In Lynwood there is even a shopping center named Plaza Mexico. They speak nothing but Spanish and they teach their kids the same. It is a shame when an American who's family has lived here for generations feels alienated.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

"My family and husband and I have been the biggest advocates for children anywhere," Binks said. "I just had no idea that it was connected to (that) meaning. It's been a learning experience."
    Gimme a break! You live here in CA long enough YOUR GONNA KNOW WHAT AN ANCHOR BABY IS!

She knew damn well what she was saying and what it meant. She has nothing to apologize for!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

. "If you look back at history, we're all sort of anchor babies no matter what country we came from."
    NO WE ARE NOT! I am getting tired of people saying that because its not true.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everytime an illegal is about to be deported, even though they have done something criminal, the first thing they cry out is that their child is a citizen and you shouldn't separate families. I can't quite remember her name, but the illegal who held up in that church in Chicago and was finally sent packing used her son as a media prop for a long time as a reason she should get to stay.

Can't have it both ways - either their anchor babies when it suits your needs (welfare and deportation avoidance!!) or they are your pride and joy and your criminal acts get them a ticket back to their extended families.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Everytime an illegal is about to be deported, even though they have done something criminal, the first thing they cry out is that their child is a citizen and you shouldn't separate families. I can't quite remember her name, but the illegal who held up in that church in Chicago and was finally sent packing used her son as a media prop for a long time as a reason she should get to stay.

Can't have it both ways - either their anchor babies when it suits your needs (welfare and deportation avoidance!!) or they are your pride and joy and your criminal acts get them a ticket back to their extended families.
    I think you might be referring to Elvira and her son Saul. You know, the one who used her kid as a pawn. LOL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do some Hispanics who are United States Citizens desire to partner themselves with criminal ILLEGALS? I would think any U.S. Citizens would want to distance themselves from the ILLEGALS! Could it be just the so called “Hispanics Leadership (?)â€

Only illegal alien parents can make an anchor baby.

Dixie

"When I read in the dictionary and saw on the Internet what it means, I just about died," Binks said.
    WHY! You know what the word means...show some backbone! Don't give into these ethno-centric la raza racists! That's exactly what they expect you to do! Roll over when they get offended!

It's refreshing to see that 98% of those who posted commments are on our side! They are outraged that these la raza racists are demanding ANYTHING! More and more people are waking up to the tactics being used by the la raza racists, in order to silence American citizens who speak out against these invaders!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast