Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To Hawkeye. Give the new blood a chance to prove themselves.

I don't know why, but so many ALIPAC members are so quick to adversly judge the Democrats to support the Bush Anmesty agenda. It's probably true, that some of the long term hard core democrats who think they owe the Middle Class Americans nothing, will still vote that way. We know who those a__holes are. But we have new blood in both houses who have been exposed to the will of Americans regarding illegal aliens. They know where their future lies if they betray us. I also believe we have forwarned those who regained their seats what our desires are. Also, we are not the only organization who worked for the middle class agenda. Many more organizations were involved. The end results may come as you have suggested but I believe in giving a person the chance to prove themselves.

Bubba, the best way to predict the future is to look at the past. Pelosi has already appointed a man to run the intelligence committee (oxymoran) who does not know the diffewrence between the warring factions in Iraq.

What I can't undestand is why the NAACP supports illegal immigrants while blacks are being treated this way in their own country by members of this group.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It has become a nation turned upside down boxersbear, non-citizens have precedence over citizens.

No one cares if it is wrong anymore, all they care about is the "global" issues, and this all fits into it. ALL Americans are being put into harms way with this new world agenda, everyone of us, no matter our skin color, are being given up for less educated, less poltically savvy peoples who will be easily led in a direction that corrupted leaders want them to go.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12