Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Welcome to Alipac Cessna. Great post, or I should say sad story. That's disgusting to see you have to go through all of that and it appears no one cares.
    Thanks for the welcome. The hardest part of all this is definately the loneliness and getting shunned because you're trying to fight back.

There are many nights where I just want to quit and disappear and start over some place else. I was staying at a rest area, and I felt ashamed because every night my car was there, and every day I would work on the case, go to court, only to return back to the rest area to sleep. I felt like posting a sign on my car... Don't judge me for being here, I'm trying to help you keep your job!"

I had a lady give me $200 and asked me not to quit the case. She said the same thing is happening to her, but she can't fight back. She said she doesn't want to end up like me because she has kids to feed and can't lose her contracts. She told me to buy groceries, get gas, use it for printing documents.. just don't quit.

I have people secretly rooting for me (some former contracting officers too). I would rather go back to living a simple life and not have to go through litigation. That bothers me because I'm being told I'm going to be eaten alive in that court.

I ought to post the court events here so you all can keep up with it. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that *sigh*. I hope I can find other people going through court to fight, so I can learn from them and it won't be so lonely.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I don't believe there would be a problem posting that information on the forum. I will pass the information on to William the owner of the web site to confirm if it is okay. I know I would be interested to see how it progresses and turns out.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I appreciate you asking for me. I have to learn what I'm allowed to post and what not, since I don't have a lawyer telling me what is ok to discuss. I can put made up names in place where the real names would go... or since this will be a public case, maybe I'm allowed to post the actual documents.

Either way, I'm hoping someone will find this forum and tell me what to do next. I think once I file the complaint, the defendants will have 60 days to respond.

There are many nights where I just want to quit and disappear and start over some place else. I was staying at a rest area, and I felt ashamed because every night my car was there, and every day I would work on the case, go to court, only to return back to the rest area to sleep. I felt like posting a sign on my car... Don't judge me for being here, I'm trying to help you keep your job!"
    Dear Cessna, I am in tears over this. Until the last year, I have never felt so much mistrust for our government. We have got to get the people out of there who are so far out of touch with reality that they don't even THINK about the effect their (expletive deleted) agreements have on Americans anymore.

Last October, I ran into hurricane victims living in the rest areas along the interstate. It broke my heart. I know that the government had no control over Mother Nature no matter how disgusted I am that they turned their back on those people.

Knowing that a hard working American who lost good contracts that would have employed others because our own elected officials don't care makes me that much more angry. I sincerely hope you are making progress with your case. I know it must be grueling for you. Trust us, we don't jugde YOU but we DO judge our fouled-up government--quite harshly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Junius,

I am making progress but I will say this much about legal work.. I'll never be a lawyer!!

I'm an artist and I think on the right side of my brain. For the first 3 years of this case, I had major headaches trying to understand the laws and how to apply them. There is so much logical thinking involved, that it hurt my brain. Literally.

I'm writing the complaint the best I can, but how I started learning the laws without going nuts was to look at it as a puzzle, and try to fit the peices together in a logical format. First, events of what happened in a chronilogical order, then I research to find out what laws are broken, and answer all the who what where why when how.

Here's something funny. After I lost my lawyer, I had to depose a government witness who became hostile. She despised the questions I was asking her about the contractor from India. She didn't want to answer my questions, and told the JAG guy, or whoever he was, that she didn't want to answer. He told her she had to, so she huffed so hard that the court reporter leaned forward and squinted and the look on her face was hilarious.. then the witness yelled my name and said You watch too much court TV!

Actually it wasn't Court TV, since I hate those shows. I was asking in the manner of what Matlock might ask.

I was so nervous on the way to the deposition that I cried all the way there, asking God to help me get through it. Then I remember telling Him that I had to pull myself together because they couldn't see me crying. I went in, asked the questions, got more information on the corruption in contracting, and when I got back to my car, I broke down crying from the stress of going before all their lawyers and not knowing what to do next.

Does anyone have documentation that explains why Americans are losing their jobs to foreigners? There must be a reason for this. Is it to deliberately tear down our nation? If so, then wouldn't that be a traitor whoever is doing this to our country?

Sad story indeed. Just think how much worse it's going to be when FTAA is fully implemented.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cessna,
    If you want answers on who is trying to tear down our country and why. Go through our archives and read some of the news articles that have been posted. If you have any doubts or questions on anything that has been posted, just google it. The information is all out there for anyone to access and read. Do some research on the net if you have time. Start with the Trade Agreements, NAFTA, CAFTA and one they are working on now FTAA. Google Agenda 21. Check out the Council of Foreign Relations.
    There are many more, but you have to start putting it together yourself for it to be believed.
    Good Luck and may God bless and help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Cessna,
    If you want answers on who is trying to tear down our country and why. Go through our archives and read some of the news articles that have been posted. If you have any doubts or questions on anything that has been posted, just google it. The information is all out there for anyone to access and read. Do some research on the net if you have time. Start with the Trade Agreements, NAFTA, CAFTA and one they are working on now FTAA. Google Agenda 21. Check out the Council of Foreign Relations.
    There are many more, but you have to start putting it together yourself for it to be believed.
    Good Luck and may God bless and help you.
    Oh snap. It just hit me. Now I know why Jorge Bush wants Google to turn over all of what searches have been made on their search engines. Oh yeah it's to spy on terrorists. Yeah terrorists my a$$.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Oh snap. It just hit me. Now I know why Jorge Bush wants Google to turn over all of what searches have been made on their search engines. Oh yeah it's to spy on terrorists. Yeah terrorists my a$$.
    Oh dear.. my IP number will be logged for googling Peanut Butter... how many ways you can use peanut butter because it's the only thing Americans can afford to eat now.

I can just see it. I'm going to be rounded up, put in a concetration camp, and forced to eat peanut butter for the rest of my life. Hmmmm... not a bad idea. Maybe I won't have to sleep in any more rest areas and wonder how I'm going to put gas in my car.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast