Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Forest Service apologizes to Hispanic campers

Published: 09.15.2009

Forest Service apologizes to Hispanic campers
    By Steven K. Paulson
    THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    DENVER — The U.S. Forest Service has apologized for suggesting that campers who eat tortillas, drink Tecate beer and play Spanish music may be armed marijuana growers, calling it “regrettableâ€
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

While
    suggesting that campers who eat tortillas, drink Tecate beer and play Spanish music may be armed marijuana growers
    is definitely regrettable and insensitive because it stereotypes Hispanics I am though tired of the special treatment this ethnic group is getting. Now the US Forest Service is going to look into their own contribution to treating Hispanics a biot more special than the rest of us.

No ethnic group is more special than others but today in Ameirca one definitely is. Why?

Yes we always have to make sure every statement is "culturally sensitive" these days. No matter that some groups have become hated by the mainstream liberals.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    So the cops that pulled me over numerous times before I repaired it "broken tail light should apologize to me .
    For giving me sobriety tests at 3 different traffic stops .
    Each one said with an Irish name like mine I had to be drinking .LOL
    I don't drink .
    Wah-Wha -Wha....... Give me a break . Oh I am calling the ACLU .
    Oops got carried away I am Irish and not one of the the chosen ones . Dang it all .

He says the agency will establish a forum for more discussions about how to engage with Hispanics.
    To apologize is one thing but why set up a special forum?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Just let the Mexican drug cartels take over the National forests and let the innocent victims of their violence pile up . Just like in our cities .
    Hell at least they wont hurt the "Hispanic Communities " feelings .
    Thats whats more important these days . The Hispanic communities Feelings . Not Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness for All Americans , Just the Hispanic community .

The next thing will be if you are driving with someone with a Hispanic surname and ask if they want to stop for a burrito---it will be a racial smear.

They better not ask me if I want to stop for goat cheese!! I'll sue!!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)