Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Form shows options for parents facing deportation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico doesn't need trade. Trump wants to give them $20 MILLION.

Trump Plans to Give Mexico $20 MILLION to Deport Illegal Aliens There

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I want to end illegal immigration, not the new trade deal. Trade itself, not the trade agreement, will be suspended until the illegal immigration problem is solved by Mexico. When the illegal immigration from Mexico is stopped, then trade under the USMCA will resume.
    Nope, your plan will not stop illegal immigrants, it will only create more of them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    You have been one of the most ardent supporters of the new NAFTA, and almost 2 years was spent on accomplishing that deal, time that could have been spent trying to stop this invasion.
    Now, you claim to want to end it. How could you cheer this new trade deal, and in the very same breath want to end it?

Touche'

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Mexico doesn't need trade. Trump wants to give them $20 MILLION.

Trump Plans to Give Mexico $20 MILLION to Deport Illegal Aliens There
    Now, they think let's send another 3 million invaders, he might up the ante and give them 100 million.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Well, I'm sure you all will figure something out that will actually work. Trump Rally in Iowa coming on at 7:30 pm.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, I'm sure you all will figure something out that will actually work. Trump Rally in Iowa coming on at 7:30 pm.
    I'm guessing you will hear nothing from Trump at the rally about this crisis except to screech and scream about it all being the D's fault. No plan, no action!

MW
    I'm guessing you will hear nothing from Trump at the rally about this crisis except to screech and scream about it all being the D's fault. No plan, no action!
    You forgot about that huge glorious wall he's building. You know, the one he has no funding to build. Yep, I'm talking about the fencing being replaced that was planned ages ago. We're definitely going to hear that lie again.

I don't blame Trump for not getting the wall he campaigned on built because I long ago came to the conclusion his negotiating skills aren't quite as good as he thinks. Mexico is not going to fund it, Congress is not going to fund it, and Trump doesn't have the cojones to start taxing remittances, increasing border crossing fees, visa fees, vehicle toll fees on vehicles crossing the border, U.S. naturalization fees, etc., etc. I don't know what taxing remittances would take, but raising the various fees would not take an act of Congress.

With a little imagination and action, I would think there would be a way to fund Trump's promised wall.

If I were Trump which I think is what he's doing is washing his hands of it until after the election, then figure out who you've got in Congress to work with and take it from there. Taxpayers fund 295,000 employees in DHS and another 113,000 in DOJ, that's 410,000 highly educated and trained government workers whose number one job is to enforce our laws and secure our homeland. They've had multiple EO's from Trump to do their jobs, to do them right and do them now, yet .... something isn't working, or we wouldn't have this problem.

The agencies say it's "loopholes" and they're probably right.

Oh Trump's talking all about immigration and the wall and needing more Republicans to vote to fund the wall and pass the laws we need to solve this problem.

END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2018!!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

Oh Trump's talking all about immigration and the wall and needing more Republicans to vote to fund the wall and pass the laws we need to solve this problem.
    That's a pipe dream. Trump's administration needs to become more creative and figures out ways to fund his campaigned for wall that doesn't include the U.S. Congress.

If I were Trump which I think is what he's doing is washing his hands of it until after the election, then figure out who you've got in Congress to work with and take it from there. Taxpayers fund 295,000 employees in DHS and another 113,000 in DOJ, that's 410,000 highly educated and trained government workers whose number one job is to enforce our laws and secure our homeland. They've had multiple EO's from Trump to do their jobs, to do them right and do them now, yet .... something isn't working, or we wouldn't have this problem.

The agencies say it's "loopholes" and they're probably right.

Yeah that's just the thing to do in a crisis---wash your hands of it
    Until after the election---of course always the excuse we can't till after the election then we can't it's too close to the next election. Always and forever!

295,000 employees in DHS---yeah, that will work---more BP to welcome, process, and even assist getting their foot in the door--exactly like what we have now, just more of them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast