Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Former DHS Chief Tells Critics Of Immigration Reform To &quo

Former DHS Chief Tells Critics Of Immigration Reform To "Get Over It," Warns Against Being "Arrogant"

By Mike Levine
    Created 2011-03-01 15:01

The nation's first homeland security secretary said Tuesday that critics of immigration reform need to "get over it," and warned that Americans shouldn't be so "arrogant" as to believe that "everybody that comes across the border wants to be an American citizen."

Speaking at Georgetown University to celebrate the eight anniversary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, former secretary Tom Ridge said he hopes "sometime in the future" the U.S. government takes a serious look at immigration policy "in general," even though “it's the third rail of contemporary politics right now."

"At some point in time you've got to say to yourself, 'We're not sending 12 million people home,'â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    and out come the NEOCON RINO's ... you were rejected; thats why we got Obama's goofy ASS

1. Are you unemployeed Shit Bird; because 36.8 Million Americans fall under the U-6 Unemploment thats currently over 17 Percent.. although I have seen some reports that are as high as 22.3 percent

2. Have any member of your family been raped by an Illegal Alien .. because our children and women are being raped by Illegal Aliens as you live behind big gaurded gated communitys

3. Has any member of your family been killed or maimed by an Illegal Alien; because 12 Americans are killed by a DRUNK Illegal Alien Daily on our countries roads

4. Has any member of your family been killed by an Illegal Alien; because 13 Americans are killed by Illegal Aliens in violent crime in America as you pass grey poupon to the Rolles Royce that pulls up beside you

Get the hell out of hear you Irrelivant PIECE of SHIT; your worthless, absolutely worthless NEOCON RINO ... go kiss G.W.'s and his Globalist brothers ass and try not to put to hard of a lip lock on his sphinkter
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

America has one of the most screwed in the head Presidents in this broke ass countries history because of grossly Incompetant / Grossly Negligent People like G.W. Bush / Chertoff / Ridge

GLOBALIST

NEOCON

RINO

OPEN BORDER

North American Union NAU

PIECE OF COW SHIT and I am being very nice in my description of you FREAKS

YOU HAVE DESTROYED the Republican Party and we are trying to rebuild it because of your GOONEY GOO GOO ACTIONS

Get the F' out of here
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Former DHS Chief Tells Critics Of Immigration Reform To

and the BS continues............they really need to ZIP IT cuz we're NOT listening to their rhetorical babble anymore ! Just more empty words from empty heads!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

wow I guess this guy was really good at his job with his additude and unamerican beliefs I'm glad he was in charge of securing our country and protecting us from terrorest threats I guess his excues would have been there's nothing we could do. He's full of shyt and I only pray that in my life the american people stand up to the azzholes like this I just want to march on washington and show these traitors what the people want! March march march

Illegal Aliens in Private Prisons ~ Follow the Money ~ RICO ACT

Dick Cheney charged over abuse in private prisons http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... isons.html

Dick Cheney’s Financial Ties to Private Prison Companies http://selfdirectedirastore.com/roth-ir ... s/2010/08/

Cheney, Gonzales Indicted in Texas Prison Case http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/11 ... ison-case/

DHS Head Chertoff Using His Position To Profit For Company He's Employed By http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2629063/posts

These Politicians / Former Government Employees are practicing what used to be called Racketeering and covered under the RICO act

follow me now ~ Illegals enter the country because of intentional minimal security; eventually commit a fellony and get sent to a private prison .. these prisons are funded by you and I as the state and Federal governments sell them off to these private organizations... see just a few of the freaks above that are getting absolutely breathtakingly rich as they are major stock holders in these companies ... they only make money if the jails are filled to capacity

are they full to capacity.. you damn skippy ... they are over full and these criminals above are commiting Racketeering by profitting over the Illegal Aliens thay they themselves allowed intio the country

You are nothing more than a statistic waiting to happen as crime goes through the roof by these politicians actions ... profits for these companies to include Chertoffs scanners are getting multi million dollar annual contracts .. this is Racketeering and these people have set the stage for the profits to keep rolling in for many many years

You are getting screwed on the front side and the back side of the crime; hopefully you survive the crime and then survive the taxes that are paying for these private companies

follow the money and you will see why they want that border open; if they close it their profits are going to plummit

Racketeering (RICO ACT) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_ ... ations_Act

Under the law, racketeering activity means:

Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, extortion, arson, robbery, bribery, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);

Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and several other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code ( Title 18 );

Embezzlement of union funds;

Bankruptcy fraud or securities fraud;

Drug trafficking; long-term and elaborate drug networks can also be prosecuted using the Continuing Criminal Enterprise Statute;

Money laundering and related offenses;

Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in illegally entering the country (if the action was for financial gain);

Acts of terrorism.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    I just want to march on washington and show these traitors what the people want! March march march[/quote]

moptop, I've pictured in my mind several times of a tsunami of Americans marching on the White House's lawn (or outside the gate, whatever) ! It seems as though together we HAVE to take it to the streets and DEMAND justice! It seems like it would be pretty simple to arrange a day or two to ban together in a sea of red, white and blue holding up our heads and proudly waving our flags!! I feel that this is going to happen, once we Americans get pissed enough to REALLY do something that can REALLY have an impact on our blind government! Can you envision my plan? Well, LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

View Full Version : ARTICLE: Future looks bright for private prisons company
    http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/archiv ... 78311.html

A once ailing private-prison sector is now a revenue maker http://www.hermes-press.com/prison0.htm

America As a Prison Society

According to the Justice Department, 7 million people--or one in every 32 adults--are either incarcerated, on parole or probation or under some other form of state or local supervision. One out of every 100 Americans is now in prison!

Gov. Jeb Bush signed a bill that allows judges to lock up habitual misdemeanor offenders for as long as six months. http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 102x643082