Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Former Mexican President Calls Border Fence Offensive

Former Mexican President Calls Border Fence ‘Offensive’

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

By Penny Starr, Senior Staff Writer

(CNSNews.com) – Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo said he and his countrymen “regretâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good I'm glad your offended. WE'VE BEEN OFFENDED FOR DECADES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My fault. When I got up this morning I failed to realize that Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo is the most important person in the world and that we should do nothing whatsoever to offend Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo because his feelings are easily hurt and he plays such a valued role in all of our lives that we should spend more time thinking about how things affect and offend Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo and we should do more to increase the self-esteem of Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo by thinking to ourselves, what can I, one American individual do to make the life of Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo better?

[quote]“I personally find (the fence) profoundly offensive,â€

MW
    The source may have changed but the story is pretty much the same old junk we've been hearing from Calderon and Fox.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I find it offensive when Mexicans come to our country and violate U.S. laws.

Immigration Laws
    Drug Laws
    Murder Laws
    Rape Laws
    DUI Laws
    etc.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    My fault. When I got up this morning I failed to realize that Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo is the most important person in the world
    I know you are being sarcastic, but guess what he might be the second most important person in the world (after David Rockefeller). Zedillo is head of the Globalization Institute at Yale University.

That's GREAT TO HEAR! I'm glad this corrupt, meddling piece of burro crap is offended. I'm offended by the entire country of Mexico and its drug and gang infested government. The taller the fence and the thicker the fence, the better. It seems these people can't take the hint, "We don't want you here, GO AWAY!!!"

One reason the drug trade is doing so well in the USA these days is because the majority of the users, in California it seems, seem to be illegal aliens. 90% of the drug busts in my neck of the woods are Hispanics and many of them are illegal or anchor babies, (which technically are still illegal in my book). That's how many of them "make a living" here by selling drugs to anchor babies and running guns to Mexico.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I wonder how he feels about his countrymen killing each other and leaving their decapitated bodies laying all around his country in their little drug war.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL......like I care.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast