Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="jamesw62"]i dont recognize this guy
    when was he president???

Ernesto Zedillo Ponce de León (born December 27, 1951) is a Mexican economist and politician. He served as President of Mexico from December 1, 1994 to November 30, 2000, as the last of the uninterrupted seventy year line of Mexican presidents from the National Revolutionary Party to the Institutional Revolutionary Party. Since the ending of his term as president in 2000, Zedillo has been a leading voice on globalization, especially its impact on relations between developed and developing nations.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, as Bowman pointed out, Zedillo currently is head of the Globalization Institute of Yale University, alma mater of both Presidents Bush. This position makes him "an authority" on the East Coast, where most of the corporate media (and PBS) is centered.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Good I'm glad your offended. WE'VE BEEN OFFENDED FOR DECADES.

100% agree with you.
    Me too! We are as offended as HELL and WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Get over and keep your citizens on your side of the border you pompous idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Good I'm glad your offended. WE'VE BEEN OFFENDED FOR DECADES.
    They act like globalism is a "pill"; take two and you will feel better in the morning...

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Easy Fix... put the Armed forces on the border and hey... build as many fences as it takes to keep these people in there home country

I will suggest some serious birth control take place in they're home countries to a more sustainable level
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Easy Fix... put the Armed forces on the border and hey... build as many fences as it takes to keep these people in there home country

I will suggest some serious birth control take place in they're home countries to a more sustainable level
    I have noticed that in each case the Mexican government complains about "Americans using too many illegal drugs" or "guns have their origin in the US" then it makes sense from a Mexican side to have a fence that cuts down on illegal traffic.

But they don't want this! They want to offshore their poverty problem to the US, which is probably more important to them than solving the crime problems of the border, which is why they use a fluffy and meaningless phrase like "intelligent security". They are corrupt old hypocrites who cannot remain consistent to their own logic. That is why they are unpopular. Their lack of integrity makes them look stupid.

The sooner we put troops on the border and establish militarized no-crossing zones, the happier both sides will be. The only ones who will not be happy, of course, are corrupt martini swilling "conference attendees" like Zedillo who live the rich life giving suggestions no cares to hear or should be forced to suffer through...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Since the ending of his term as president in 2000, Zedillo has been a leading voice on globalization, especially its impact on relations between developed and developing nations.
    "Globalization" is the study of how to throw Americans out of work and give to their jobs to third world citizens while corrupt dictators and unwanted political leaders (that means you, Kofi Annan) grab a piece of the economic pie for themselves while taking credit for "improving things" when in fact they have made things worse.

Can anyone come up with a better definition?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123