Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Willie, if you can take time from fondling interns, kindly explain exactly what Mexico is doing for US?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

From where I am, those ties seem to be WAAAAY too vital as they are ...
    I would prefer to choke those ties, with a pillow, just a little bit, until they turn light blue.
    Or hold them under water for a while, or sumthin' ...

Bubba should be living in Baldwin Park. Or La Puente, right next to it.
    You know, the fun places, where people are afraid to venture out after dark.
    Or in Alhambra, right next to the Home Depot. That would sober him up.

More and more Americans are slowly waking up and saying NO MORE.
    I believe this with every fiber of my being but, it is the "slowly" part
    that troubles me. I have so many friends and family members that are adamently against illegal immigration and clearly SEE how it is dragging our Nation down. Unfortunately, they are more afraid of being labled a racist or, GOD FORBID, being seen at a protest (yep, I went to the Elsmere public meetings alone) than lending their resounding voice to this obvious travesty.

It appears the insidious (and strategic) PC campaign has worked...exactly as planned.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I believe syphilis has finally destroyed Clinton's brain.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe syphilis has finally destroyed Clinton's brain.
    Indeed, it's as if his brains were literally sucked out of his head...

Unfortunately, they are more afraid of being labled as a racist or, GOD FORBID, being seen at a protest (yep, I went to the Elsmere public meetings alone) than lending their resounding voice to this obvious travesty.
    That's what pisses me off. God forbid some spineless people can withstand being called a name. Like your going to die because somebody called you a name. Sometime there has to be a point in ones life where you have to stand up for yourself and say "I don't care what you say or what you think, I'm going to speak my mind and this is how I feel". If you crawl under a rock everytime these traitors call you a name then of course they are going to keep doing it, if it works why stop? But if you stand up to them and their garbage then they will surely back down when they realize that your vastly superior to them. The OBL knows that if your educated enough then their talking points and positions are useless and indefensible, so they will try to shout you down and call you names to try and silence you, but if you show them it doesn't work then they are done as far as I'm concerned. People need to realize that we are the majority, not them. It's our country, not theirs. They are the invaders, not us.

Americans citizens it's time to rise up and take your country and it's streets back from the invaders and their scumbag supporters.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why do these guys think they have a right to run around the world spewing out lies as if they were talking from the hearts and minds of the American people?! I don't know ANY American who is in agreement with what he said.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes it IS a shame dman! I am sad to say that the two people I cherish most are of this mindset. My husband, and my best friend..a professional black women. The latter (yes you D.W.) is big time fan/lurker of this site but is a total chickenship when it comes to voicing her opinion (you would LOVE her) in a public forum.

WE NEED YOU D.W. AND M.F.!!!

Get ready for him because were gonna have President Hillary and Vice President Bill in 2008. The 2 member team out to kill America.

They must be STOPPED, the 2 of them will do whatever it takes for absolute and total power.

I don't think she has any chance. I really don't. I think now that we've had the Bush family, Americans are not going to be open to any "family plans" in 2008.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast