Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am just sitting here with my mouth hanging open! "Don't give up on us?" what the hell is he talking about? 4,000 Mexicans PER DAY cross the Arizona border ALONE, 1 in every 11 Mexicans are living in the US, and Clinton is whining about them not "giving up on us?"

Something's going on here guys--something so vast and crazy that I can only read and shake my head. Most Americans have no clue this stuff is even happening...

Hopefully this article will reinforce the fact, to anyone with a brain, that there is no longer ANY difference between the Democrats and the Republicans.

Re: Former Pres Clinton: U.S. Must 'Revitalize' Ties (w/Mexi

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    "The controlled immigration of a quarter of a million people per year could offset slow population growth and help alleviate the Social Security shortfall.
    We don't need more people clogging up the freeways! We do not have a people shortage in the U.S. Besides the way it is now there are more than a quarter of a million illegals entering each year. Time magazine says it's up to 3 million a year.

The social security problem will not be resolved by Mexican immigrants. Poor people will not put in as much money as they will eventually take out. That doesn't make any sense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123