Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    "Belinda Flores, a representative with the Mexican Consulate in New Orleans, was present at the hearing. Each defendant was given an opportunity to speak briefly with Flores. They were also advised of Article 36 of the Vienna Convention, which applies to their right to speak with members of the Mexican Consulate. "

While they are responsible for breaking laws in our country and are going to be tried in our courts for those crimes.

they are still under the jurisdiction of mexico
    and are mexican citizens.
    Exactly. That's why their children born in the US are not US citizens upon birth. They are subject to the jurisdiction of another country because their parents are under the jurisdiction of another nation.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

their proably not scared yet because they think they can pool enough money to bribe the judge ....

i wonder how their going to feel when they find out things don't work like back home in the court system ..

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i hear the mexican government and consulte officials running to the DA and telling them that they can seek the death penalty in this case.

Cant ya just see this coming?
    Texas won the court battles over the first execution of Jose Medellin a Mexican in Aug. 2008.

If an illegal alien gets the death sentence, they will be executed.

It just gets me when they say, well she was a prostitute...(even about children). I'm thinking so why didn't you pay her and why did you kill her?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    "Belinda Flores, a representative with the Mexican Consulate in New Orleans, was present at the hearing. Each defendant was given an opportunity to speak briefly with Flores. They were also advised of Article 36 of the Vienna Convention, which applies to their right to speak with members of the Mexican Consulate. "

While they are responsible for breaking laws in our country and are going to be tried in our courts for those crimes.

they are still under the jurisdiction of mexico
    and are mexican citizens.
    Exactly. That's why their children born in the US are not US citizens upon birth. They are subject to the jurisdiction of another country because their parents are under the jurisdiction of another nation.
    Judy, I totally agree with your statement..............
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

AHEM........

Is this the same Quality Shipyards, Inc. , a defense contractor, located at 3201 Earhart Blvd., Houma, Louisiana 70363 that has been awarded eleven, yes, 11 defense contracts totaling .....$14,341,545.00? GOOGLE it.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I hope the owner of Quality Shipyard is

sent to prison too.
    How about the U.S. government who gives Quality Shipyard, Inc. defense contracts in the millions?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I hope the owner of Quality Shipyard is

sent to prison too.
    He really should . He saved a couple of bucks by hiring illegals and as usual somebody else really paid the price.

Banned
    Well another murder. Thanks a lot Obamasty. Keep telling us what good hardworking people they are.

I hope they DO get the death penalty. Fire up Ol Sparky!
    Then our tax dollars won't have to go to pay for these animals to eat their three squares a day!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Four slaying suspects will face death, DA says

By Raymond Legendre
    Staff Writer
    COOK'em .. no mercy shown to that Woman ...

too the Open door politicians of that district at the Local, State and Federal level ~ You are an un-endighted co-conspirator to kidnapping, Rape and Murder ~ How do you Plead

too the Corrupt company that hires Illegal Aliens ~ You are an un-endighted co-conspirator to kidnapping, Rape and Murder ~ How do you Plead

Let the Trials begin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12