Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Fox News, Harry Reid has the votes! Lou Dobbs Up next...

Scary Harry says he has the votes to pass the dream act. Pick up the phone and call your senators and tell them to BACK OFF !! CALL YOUR SENATORS NOW and urge them to oppose the DREAM Act. The number for the Capitol switchboard is (202) 224-3121.

I heard it too. I have been making calls this morning. The American people are sick and tired of these politicians. Let us vote out the mass majority who stand with illegal aliens and foreign nations against we the people and the United States.

Voting may begin tomorrow.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The illegals here to steal jobs from Americans don't even want amnesty, they told me themselves.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    The illegals here to steal jobs from Americans don't even want amnesty, they told me themselves.
    They don't want citizenship, that's for sure. Citizenship would require them to assume responsibilities like paying taxes and following our laws. They simply want to stay here and take as much as possible from the American taxpayers - free medical, free education, even the right to vote without being citizens.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call your Senators but then call the campaigns as we have asked for help doing in Announcements please.

W

stevetheroofer wrote:
    Politicians keep looking for more people to put on entitlements at taxpayer expense. They keep looking for new voters.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Anyone got a link to a source for this scary info? We need source links and verification please.

W

Banned
    Just got off the phone With Reids office... I told the girl to make sure that all of Harry's cronies vote for this so that way we can get rid off ALL of the Demorats once and for all In November.... Anyone that votes for this NIGHTMARE will be kicked out of office.... TS

Megyn Kelly Fox News. Have been looking for news stories to post a link too.

There is a blurb here about the story (right hand side). Maybe video will follow.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/

Psalm 91

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Me too. I've made calls to twenty senators this morning and am thoroughly disgusted to hear that Reid thinks he can swamp the voters of America with this 2 million person AMNESTY flood. Let them all be drafted into the military to pay for this!

This is another dirty Democratic SCAM against Americans and Harry Reid is the dirty rat leader from Obama's nest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast