Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Los Zetas, Mexican drug commandos trained in the U.S. at the School of the Americas at Fort Benning, Georgia to be the elite "special forces" of the Mexican military are now murdering police and conducting hits all over the South West US."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hummm, might be getting time for some old special forces guys to show up at the el border
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JohnSobieski
    Welcome to ALIPAC

popeye1250
    Sorry I missed you when you joined up. Welcome to ALIPAC. I'm just up the road from you at Oak Island, NC do most of my shopping in your town.

What is El Degüello?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    What is El Degüello?

The simples way to explain it: Did you see the movie The Alamo ? The Mexican bugle call before the attack El Deguello means no prisoners.

Did anybody see the film on Lou tonight? He showed the humvee trying to pull some sort of vehicle stuck in the river. Said they had to unload the dope in order to pull it out.

Yep, saw it

Yep, saw it Would I miss Lou ??

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Yep, saw it Would I miss Lou ??
    Of course NOT. And neither would I. If I miss it at 6pm, I'm up by 4AM the next morning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12