Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX IS NOT YOUR FRIEND

Fox is not your friend!
    July 21, 2010

I would like to applaud Nelson Waller’s admonitions regarding Fox and other “conservativeâ€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned
    I read about half of this

Well , honestly

Fox at least gives the other side of the story, Sure people like Hannity are skewed far right , but they also have their share of far left people also , at least they do give the other side a fair shake now and then.

I did see O'Reilly interview Obama and he was more than fair

Beck is part comedian, part showman and a damn good historian
    I don't remember a day where he said not to take his word but do the research on your own for everything he says, Also I have learned a ton
    about the history of this country by watching his show, Its refreashing that
    at least someone is still allowed to talk about our founding history.

The left is against everything Beck preaches because they are Godless communist/socials that want this country to go in a different direction.

Personally , I liked the old direction better.

Fox might not be your friend , But I and many others thank God for their
    breath of fresh air compared to the msm tripe.

Banned
    I just wanted to add that I'm no big Rush L fan but I know enough about him to know he is right about 95% of the time.

Let me see now CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, New York Times, They are my friend and I can trust them sure and I believe in the Easter Bunny. Simply media does not exist and that is the reason Obama was elected.............

I do not need any of the above outlets too let me understand and see corruption, listen to what they say and look into their eyes,I hear or see no truth....
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

This is really cool. I'm rethinking my monthly expenditures and cutting out cable TV ranks high on the list. There are people across the political spectrum who are doing at least some good things and FOX News type conservatives have no corner on the market of public frugality. I'm sure the top people there make d--n good money but do they actually go in-depth to really tell you what's going on? We know it is going to anti-Obama---that is a given---but don't ask me to support every kind of expenditure the GOP might come up with, either.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Yet I would hate to be paid according to such a clock.

When one follows the dollar it becomes evident that the right wing talkies will criticize the left and their money financiers. Yet little critics when the revenue streams in their direction.

Nueter Gingrich made the comment on Wilkow's show the other day that he had traveled to 6 states in the last 5 or so days campaigning for various canidates for the party. No mention as to who was footing the bill for all of the Nuetsters expenses. Is he on the payroll, and why?

Ping-pong,...........anyone?

Well the way I see it is: The Repubs are for Big Business and the Dems are for Illegals and wealth redistribution and the Tea Party are for 'We The People".
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I personally found a lot of truth in this article. Fox is not our friend and CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and MSNBC are definitely our enemy. I do however get a big kick out of watching Rupert Murdoch and Fox take out their hatred of Obama and the Democrats in a very public forum. Hopefully after November comes they (NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Rupert Murdoch and Fox) will all completely destroy each other. Maybe then we can truly get some fair and unbiased reporting instead of all the propaganda all of them spew on a daily basis.

Let's remember, Rupert Murdoch and Fox basically want the same thing Obama, the Democrats, NBC, ABC, CNN, and MSNBC......AMNESTY. They just have different way of going about it.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Let me see now CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, New York Times, They are my friend and I can trust them sure and I believe in the Easter Bunny.
    I try to take any news outlet with a grain of salt. There's always
    another side to the story but the mainstream media has proven over and
    over to me in the past few years that they are totally unreliable to the
    point of even being liars, that leaves me with little choice.

I admit to listening to Glenn Beck, Rush and Sean all day long while I'm at
    work but I certainly don't take everything they say as gospel.

Glenn Beck is a bit heavy on the theatrics, a little too doomsday for me,
    I've been a bit leary of him ever since he took down Debra Medina who in
    my opinion was Texas' only hope for a decent governer. I've never cared
    for the fact that he's always saying that he's got some kind of big story
    that he's not going to talk about until his evening TV show....Hey Glenn, I
    don't watch TV.

Rush seems pretty level headed if not a little full of himself.

I like Sean Hannity's message but his voice puts me to sleep like a baby.

I get my online news from The Fox website and Drudge, read Michelle
    Malkin's page. I balance that out with the Houston comicle and Yahoo news
    then make my own decisions.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.