Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is why I'm not a Catholic. They tried to cover up the pedophile scams and now they are actively aiding and abetting an invasion. Another group who I would investigate under RICO and shut them down if found guilty and have all of their assets in this country ceased. Don't believe for one second they are doing this for moral reasons either. They are doing this to get more money in their coffers. They want more tithing money from the illegals. If I was a Catholic I would renounce my membership effective immediately and tell them that I don't believe in aiding and abetting lawbreakers and I would not allow them to use my tithing for such.

Whatever happen to thou shalt not trespass against thy neighbor or thou shalt obey the laws of the land? I guess some Catholics don't read the bible anymore. I can't believe anyone would openly support this kind of nonsense.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DMAN,

If I was a Catholic I would renounce my membership effective immediately and tell them that I don't believe in aiding and abetting lawbreakers and I would not allow them to use my tithing for such.
    It's not quite so simple, lol. The church is not the doctrine. They've been infiltrated years ago.........so.............no money to them from this pocket.

Their true colors did show for all to see when they did hide the abuses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis--yes, although I am Southern Baptist, I always held the Catholic Church in high esteem....until I saw a conference of bishops listening to reports and information on the abuses of children by priests. The tv camera scanned their faces......they all looked bored and annoyed for having to assemble and listen....shocked....I determined...they knew all along and didn't care. Just pay, cover, transfer the guy, and push it under the rug.

No man of God would choose that route.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy
    Don't judge "Apostolic Catholics" by the Church and it's representatives. There truly are some good people among them but not being a very trusting person I'm not willing to search.

My beliefs are the same & my "allegience" is to God not the church.

Shoot, you know what I mean
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, so right you are!! And, I have many friends who are Catholic, includng my Ex...!! He is my best friend to this day and a Catholic all his life.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12