Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Free trade idols: NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA (A MUST READ)

Free trade idols: NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA

Nathan Tabor

Nathan Tabor
    June 15, 2005

Within a matter of weeks, our representatives in Congress will be on the verge of approving the pending Central American Free Trade Agreement, also known as CAFTA. I believe that the passage of this legislation, which could come up for a vote as soon as late June or early July, would be a tragic mistake for America.

I also personally believe that the idolatrous worship of so-called Free Trade, within the ranks of nominal Conservatives in the Republican Party, is a modern-day Golden Calf that will ultimately bring an economic curse upon our country. I realize that is a highly inflammatory statement, so let me clarify my position.

I, too, firmly believe in Free Trade â€â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Another North Carolinian.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Most of us Tarheels have our hearts in the right place!!!
    When we gonna wake up?

Now if we could just get Senator Dole's heart in the right place or should I say her head out of other places.