Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEW EMAIL CHASTISING ME FOR POSTING COUNCILMAN"S EMAIL

Received an email from President of the Fremont City Council, Gary Bolton today, May 5th, (SHOWN BELOW) chastising me for posting his email on this website. Notice there is NO apology for the anti-American, racist tone of his initial letter to me.

It is unbelievable that a President of a city council in any city in this country would think that the citizens are isolated from getting the word out about politicians who may be overtly, subverting the laws of the land in an effort to provide a sanctuary city or safe haven for Illegal Aliens.

Susan,

When you emailed me on a Fremont City Council issue, I considered that email a private email. Therefore, when I replied to you, I considered my response to you a private response to you from me. Why would you think it appropriate to take my private email response to you and post it on a website. I really think that is very inappropriate for someone to do that. People often wonder why elected officials are reluctant to talk to the press or unwilling to even respond to people who eamil them. This is a perfect example of why officials feel that way. I am really disappointed you would do this.

Gary Bolton

I live in the most amazing country that has ever existed. I am one of those that doesn't take what we have here for granted. I tear up when I hear God Bless America and quite frankly don't care what people think of me when I do it. I believe that this country deserves the respect of the entire world and the citizens that inhabit it. It is for this reason that I feel compelled to post here again after seeing Mr Bolton's answer.

My country deserves politicians that love it as much as I do. My country deserves people who say what they mean and mean what they say. My country deserves politicians who speak in private the same way that they speak in public. My country deserves to have it's people protected and it's constituion respected. I am tired of politicians who say one thing and do another. I am tired of politicians who don't listen to us. I am tired of politicians who gain power not for the advancement of my country, but for the advancement of their agenda. I am tired of people thinking so little of their vote that they neither investigate nor care about who is running for a position, no matter what that position may be.

I think it is our DUTY to post things about our politicians. The press certainly isn't doing it and if we as citizens fighting for this country don't do it there is no one left to take on the task. If this causes a politician to shy away from answering our emails then the problem is not with the person who emailed them a question, the problem is with the politician who wished to have their true beliefs hidden from the people. And that is what I am most tired of.

To Mr. Bolton, perhaps a disclaimer should be included with your e-mails. Perhaps something like this would work, "Top secret correspondence! Please reguard this e-mail as secret, as I fear if the public and my constituents should ever learn of my true intentions or actions that I would not be here in this position of public trust for long and I fear that I would be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail."

Yee-Haw Nebraska!

I have delt with Gary Bolton and it got to the point I told him he is a trator to the city, state,country.He is a very holy than thou person. He leads Anderson around by the nose. I know but I have no proof they are in someones pocket

Elected Bolton your life is PUBLIC, what don't you understand about that one. Your actions and words will be noted always.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC ANDYS
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Post in the Fremont Tribunes "Battle of the Blogs&quo

This was posted on the Fremont Tribune blog by Carl Schaffner dated 8 May 2009

Monday I forwarded two separate letters, one to the Secretary of State John Gale requesting clarification of what I perceived to be a clear violation of State Election laws. The other was a more direct request to the Attorney General Jon Bruning for a review of what my research deems a clear violation of the Nebraska’s Open Meetings Act.

During the April 28th City Council Meeting the Council heard information of an “advisory natureâ€

CarlS WELCOME, welcome to ALIPAC...

Great Job!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC CarlS

Ummm are you any relation to our new member AndyS? (just being nosy, so if you wish to tell me to MMOB I will understand,however, being nosy is part of my charm lol)
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fremont Citizens are Amazing!

You Fremonters are pretty amazing to hang in there in spite of the obstacles the local government is throwing in your path. It is unthinkable that a city council would turn their backs on the very people who pay their city's expenses. Oh, and the talking out of both sides of their mouths - they say one thing in the newspaper and then do something totally different in the meeting, or won't show up for the meeting. No Doubt you guys have been jerked around. Hope you get something out of it.

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" Samuel Adams.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast