Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perhaps someone should explain to this person that these laws apply to all people who are here illegally and not just Hispanics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's right! I never thought of that. Lets give the terrorists that here legalization too.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Jon Garrido at Hispanic News is brilliant! I pasted exactly what I wrote above to an email and sent it to him @ JonGarrido.com

I received a 2-word answer - in all caps!!!!!

F YOU.............and he didn't use the letter, but the whole word.

The American dream has come to an end.

" Excuse me but where in the American dream did it say anything about illegal aliens invading our country."
    Hispanics are even falling prey to other Hispanics witness predatory home loans enabled by hidden loans to boost down payments to qualify all arranged by Hispanic real estate and mortgage brokers. This is not a good time for Hispanics who bought homes before the sub prime market bust. Now they are loosing their homes because they can not afford their monthly payments with the increased changes.

"Everything is about the hispanics, they don't see that this is happening to Americans too".

[quote]How can any one justify Hispanics who represent Hispanics voting for laws that bring devastation to so many other Hispanics. Is their skin not brown like ours? It appears not!

How can any Hispanic who sits in the Arizona legislature justify voting for a law that would cause 500,000 migrants to leave our state.

"I thought anyone holding office in America were supposed to be representing all Americans. So this means if you have a hispanic last name your loyalty has to be to hispanics first. To me this is not only racist but threatening to our elected officials. Why isn't Homeland Security doing something about this?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12