Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ft Lauderdale Tea Party Against Amnesty

There were 10 SEIU pro illegal protesters across from those against amnesty. One SEIU person actual hit a person from our side. Police were called. There were people who were recording everything and I have access to their business card. I will see if they actually have it on film.

One of the tea party people was dressed in one of those illegal alien costumes he put together. I loved it!

I would add pictures but don't know how to do it. Can someone please advise.
    [/list]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought the whole point of Unions was to protect the American workers' jobs and make sure they get a good wage.

By SEIU advocating for illegals they are doing exactly the opposite by helping the businesses cheat the American workers by giving away their jobs and forcing down wages. So the question is - why even have Unions? They are NOT helping American workers!

swatchick said:
    I would add pictures but don't know how to do it. Can someone please advise.
    I use http://photobucket.com/
    You can set up a free acct, download pics and then once downloaded put your pointer over the pic, a menu shows up and copy and paste the IMG Code line. You can click 'preview' before posting to make sure they look ok.

Please feel free to pm me if you run into problems.

Hope to see your pics soon.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SEIU Group

OUR GROUP

Great pics!