Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote=jp_48504]
    Quote Originally Posted by "sd_hog":31h7psmv
    Is there a way that we can get a constitutional lawyer on our side to assist these cities? Can we start a fund to provide a law service to these towns that want to pass bills, but are afraid of the ACLU? If the laws being passed were all the same would that cut down on the cost?
    The reason I ask is just how strong is the ACLU? Do they have unlimited funds?
    Possible we should be right on their heels countering every move they make.
    Possible we should provide a service to our own members to start law suits against cities for not enforcing present laws on parking and health codes.

William is working on this now. Apparently trying to manipulate public policy without being a registered lobbyist is illegal.[/quote:31h7psmv]

If I were to practice law it would be in this area, Constitutional law. I would help take on these traitors for free! Just seeing the ACLU go down in flames would be far worth more any monies received.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    My e-mail to Mr. Sarto...

Mr. Sarto,

It has come to the attention of the entire country that you are attempting to strong-arm two village board members for their support of an ordinance that is clearly desired by a majority of your residents. You do your village a great disservice by opposing this ordinance. The LEGAL citizens DEMAND that you act to protect them, their families, their jobs and their quality of life from this massive influx of poor, illiterate and ILLEGAL criminal aliens.

To support law-breaking illegal aliens instead of law-abiding citizens is an affront to EVERY American citizen, regardless of where they might live. I know that I am offended, and I sincerely hope the legal voters in Carpentersville are as angry at you as I am. I guess you'll feel their wrath the next time you come up for re-election.

As they say just before the injection, "May God have mercy on your soul."

My e-mail to Mr. Sarto...

Mr. Sarto,

There have been hundreds of thousands of brave American men & women who
    have given their lives for this country so you could be in a position to
    _contribute_ to society. But you chose instead to look after the
    interests of ILLEGAL foreign invaders (or is it you are looking after
    the pocket books of big business). While I realize you did not cause
    this national problem nor can you cure it, you can help 'fix' your
    corner of it. Our government should be our servant and not our master.
    It is the AMERICAN citizen that YOU, Mr Sarto, are a servant to, not to
    Mr. Fox or anyone choosing to break our laws by hopping a fence.
    Unfortunately the 'right' decision is the difficult one, always is.

Annmarie Jantz

His reply

Ms. Jantz:

I find your comments very unusual. Do you realize that Right Now in Iraq and Afghanistan, there are undocumented Hispanics fighting and giving their lives for OUR country. Yes, our own sons and daughters have not signed up in large enough numbers so our military has taken "Illegal Immigrants" into the armed forces.

You mention doing the right thing. I suggest that you send that note to President Bush in the White House and to your Congressman, in Washington, DC. Don't worry about me: I, AM THE RIGHT THING. I do not support anyone who comes into our nation illegally, but this is not up to Carpentersville or me to settle the nations immigration issue. It's up to our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. So, why are you writing to me? Address your concerns where they belong. I'm doing my job that I was elected to do. I'm providing services to the residents of Carpentersville, IL. What is George Bush doing? What is Congress doing?

I'm very proud of my record as Village President and I have a huge following of supporters telling me to keep up the good work I'm doing. I believe it may be you who is out of touch with reality. I would suggest that you may want to do the RIGHT THING...

Regards,

Bill Sarto - President
    Village of Carpentersville, IL

Sounds like he needs more emails from concerned citizens.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

oh boy

Every email I read of this guy is touchy, condecending (sp?), rude, I'm right your wrong.... I emailed him this week asking him and the council to get on a bus and come tour around Waukegan, IL if they want to see their future. This is my third email to the group and I still haven't heard back. When I get my 'photo essay' done on Waukegan I will definitely send him a link.

Wow he rubs me the wrong way.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I find your comments very unusual. Do you realize that Right Now in Iraq and Afghanistan, there are undocumented Hispanics fighting and giving their lives for OUR country. Yes, our own sons and daughters have not signed up in large enough numbers so our military has taken "Illegal Immigrants" into the armed forces."

So that means we owe them a living and amnesty? I don't think so!

Another thing...The illegals might be fighting in Iraq, but they are also fighting the legal citizens of America. Illegal is Illegal.

So...any word on how the meeting went tonight? It was reported here that it would be at 5pm at the Dundee City Hall. I tivoed our local news programs so I can see tomorrow if there is any coverage.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot

His reply

Ms. Jantz:

I find your comments very unusual. Do you realize that Right Now in Iraq and Afghanistan, there are undocumented Hispanics fighting and giving their lives for OUR country. Yes, our own sons and daughters have not signed up in large enough numbers so our military has taken "Illegal Immigrants" into the armed forces.
    Write back and tell him he is WRONG. The US military DOES NOT "take" (knowingly allow) illegal aliens to join. Now I have heard of a couple of illegals that assumed/stole the identity of a legal American and joined that way. But none of them have died in action.

So why is he saying this? Is this what LaRaza told him so he believes it? That means they are lying to him about everything else also.

He also doesn't mention terrorists caught by US forces in the Middle East who were born to foreign parents (guest workers, tourists) in the US, who left and grew up overseas to became America hating terrorists. These anchor babies with US Citizenship are killing Americans over there!! How many anchor babies here will soon start killing Americans?

Sarto is incorrect in his assertion that illegal aliens are allowed to serve in our military. The following requirements must be met. I believe that he already knows this, so this speaks loudly of his character.

Per Federal law, only greed card holders and citizens are allowed enlist or be commissioned in our armed services, and the current war hasn't changed from this.

To be eligible to enlist, a non-citizen must:

(1) Entered the United States on a permanent residence visa or has an Alien Registration Receipt Card (INS Form 1-551/I-551 greencard or stamped I-94), and

(2) Established a bona fide residence, and

(3) Established a home of record in the United States.

The visa and/or "greencard" must have sufficient time remaining on it (expiration date) to be valid during the entire term on enlistment. While non-citizens may enlist in the U.S. Military, they are not allowed to reenlist (stay in beyond their first term of service), unless they first become U.S.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12