Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

GA-Groups preparing for more immigration enforcement

Groups preparing for more immigration enforcement

Immigrant rights groups are taking measures to prepare for the implementation in Gwinnett County of a program they say will lead to racial profiling by allowing the sheriff's department to enforce federal immigration laws.

Efforts include educating people about their rights, pushing for anti-racial profiling legislation and setting up a legal defense fund for people detained.

The program, called 287(g) after the section of immigration law that governs it, trains designated state and local officers in immigration law enforcement and enables them to identify and detain illegal immigrants.

Critics have long said the program, which took effect in 1996 but was little used until the last few years, leads to racial profiling.

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/groups ... 09111.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Enforce, Deport, Use Attrition

If anyone has been profiled it's the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good going Gwinnet County, GA. Do NOT let the pro-open borders lobbies and the ethnocentrists stop this, or water it down.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

"PROFILING" is the third leg of modern criminal investigation. 1. Clues 2. Criminology 3. Profiling.

Let it alone!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh YEAH ! Americans are being Profiled to pay and pay the debts of illegal aliens for businesses. Give Americans tickets in one sanctuary county to pay the bills, and the next fair county tickets the speeding illegal, too. Seen it happen. Actually, in the sanctuary county I have heard Magistrate ask why an immigrant was stopped. Out of about 400 people in court there were only a few immigrants in the sanctuary county counted by me the day I visited, recently. Profile Who? AMERICANS! I called and reported to the Attorney General's Office. I hope his family and friends all drive through this county real soon and get some American Citizen Ticketing for Business and Illegals.