Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

GA-Regents determined to create own immigration policy

Comments (4) | Recommend (1)| Sunday, Jun. 27, 2010
    Regents determined to create own immigration policy
    By D.A. KING

Call it the latest example of immigration law “nullificationâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When are we going to get a leader that has the balls to uphold our immigration laws? I can't stand the madness. I don;t know how anybody could destroy our country. They are all going to hell, I have no doubt about it. It just amazes my how we have 300 million people in this country and their doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it. I think we need Christ Christi and Paul Ryan as our prez and vp.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I think we need Christ Christi and Paul Ryan as our prez and vp.
    Christ Christi, that's one hell of a typo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Follow the money. Also, illegals with a paper trail will probably find plenty of legal reasons to take advantage of an upcoming amnesty program. For example, those attending High School, College, etc. could easily "qualify" under a new amnesty plan. Those gainfully employed and not breaking any laws, cough, would also qualify and these college and universities would get a ton of additional foreign students once amnesty is passed. $$$
    A theory, anyway.

Illegals from Mexico seem to be a protected class at every level. Has anyone figured out the reason(s) why they get so much favoritism?