Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Neese,
    you still have not told me the color of the yarn ?

cut me some slack i was having a moment here

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Neese,

If you continue to be sassy, there won't be any yarn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Neese,

Yes, Ma'am

One of the worse things that I saw was a 4 year old who lived with his parents in a marijuana grow house. The poor kid had a bed and a few toys and the rest of the room was full of pot plants. In fact the whole house was full of plants.
    In Dade County last year there were lots of gang related murders. In fact just before Christmas a 17 year old female was mistaken and killed sitting in her boyfriend's car. I heard the gun shots at 2:50 in the morning. It was only a few blocks away from my house.
    This year Broward County has a bigger problem that Dade County has.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    One of the worse things that I saw was a 4 year old who lived with his parents in a marijuana grow house. The poor kid had a bed and a few toys and the rest of the room was full of pot plants. In fact the whole house was full of plants.
    In Dade County last year there were lots of gang related murders. In fact just before Christmas a 17 year old female was mistaken and killed sitting in her boyfriend's car. I heard the gun shots at 2:50 in the morning. It was only a few blocks away from my house.
    This year Broward County has a bigger problem that Dade County has.
    YES, that killing was a mistake. It’s so important that we teach our children the who what when where and what time your going to be there and home rules or they don’t go. Its more important that we know our children’s friends and their friends as well.
    My daughter can’t stand when I have to meet the parents of any new friend (I want them to come over for dinner) and (I want to go to their home) she’ll scream Dad you just want to bust them. Not true, I just do not want the police to ever call me late a night and we all know the rest of that story.

Stopping gang violence and Stopping drugs abuse in/by our children starts at home and With Mom and Dad and ends at our schools. It falls on those two places, the places it hits most. Here, just a couple weeks ago I learned the gentle man that runs the local store a legal immigrant, has three convections for selling the pills that this gangs make meth out of. He has been fined twice one old case pending and now a fourth charge. Including his employees, for the sale of device and intent to sell meth / meth manufacturing. The guy has gold out the yeng yang, three really smart kid’s, 300,000 dollar home, and the part that really pees me off, he came to American to better himself and family….
    Yes, they might be better off, but my neighbor hood isn’t ….. Well maybe now we are, any body want to buy a chain of Ameristops

Neese,

Yes, Ma'am
    Looks like Neese is keeping you in line Greg!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Neese,

Yes, Ma'am
    NO COMMENT

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Neese,

Yes, Ma'am
    NO COMMENT
    LOL

There have been to many kids and adults who were unintended targets to gang members. In my area an 18 month old was killed as the gun man tried to kill the childs gang member dad. The problem here is that many women love thugs as the give them jewelry (often what they stole or it was stolen and used to buy drugs) and take them out. They believe they got a real catch but in many cases it becomes lethal.
    This week the city of Miami had a 14 year old that was found dead in a dumpster. He hung around gang people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    There have been to many kids and adults who were unintended targets to gang members. In my area an 18 month old was killed as the gun man tried to kill the childs gang member dad. The problem here is that many women love thugs as the give them jewelry (often what they stole or it was stolen and used to buy drugs) and take them out. They believe they got a real catch but in many cases it becomes lethal.
    This week the city of Miami had a 14 year old that was found dead in a dumpster. He hung around gang people.

It rolls down hill then up hill
    its cool to be around gangs they got it all
    this came from a 13 year old crack dealer at KhK a organisation i worked for to keep kids off drugs Today that child is dead of a gun shot to the head left on the river bank no money in his pocket but (thc) in his system His mom gave him the dope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12