Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gang Members Arrested In Jefferson WV

http://www.nbc25.com/news/default.asp?m ... ws&id=4498

Gang Members Arrested in Jefferson County

JEFFERSON COUNTY, WV- An increasing number of gangs are appearing in northern Virginia and Maryland. But now law enforcement officials have found them in the 4- State region.
    Jefferson County Sheriff`s office assisted local immigrations and customs Sunday afternoon in setting up check points off of Bloomery Road, near a park believed to be the camping grounds of members of the MS-13 Gang.

27 people were arrested, including illegal aliens and two gang members.

“This is a remote area for them to come to, I’m sure they felt quite comfortable with the lack of police presence, what they thought was the lack of police presence, but we`ve been watching them and know what was going on down here,� said Detective Victor Lupis, from the Jefferson Co. Sheriff’s Office.

All 27 people are facing charges under federal immigration laws. Many of the aliens are believed to be from El Salvador, here without visas or with expired ones.

Posted by Sinu Abraham
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I lived there when my kids were small, I know exactly where that is! It's secluded but it is well known by the locals. I spent many summer days with friends on what we called the "River Road". The police there have seen their kind for before. About 15 years ago they busted a Columbian cartel that were dropping ( from an airplane) off their drugs in Martinsburg to be distributed up and down the east coast. Jefferson County is about an hour out of DC and about 20 min from Loundon County VA, one of the fastest growing illegal immigrant "hotspots" in Virginia. How convenient. Run them out of town!!! Trust me they will too. Wild, Wonderful, WEST VIRGINIA!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson