Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fully one-third of all federal prisoners are illegal aliens and more than 80 percent of them are Mexican (none of which are due to illegal immigration violations and all of which are due to felonies, most of which are violent). They've been convicted of armed robbery, grand larceny, murder, and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bureau of Prisons
    Assuming one-third of the 174,179 total federal prisoners in 104 U.S. prisons consists of illegal aliens, the U.S. cares for about 50,000 illegal alien prisoners. Assuming a cost of $10,000 per prisoner, U.S. taxpayers pay $500 million per year. Most of these are Mexican and none of the sentences are for border violations. All the crimes are serious felonies and most are violent.
    An updated cost indicates that, including overhead, prisoners cost over $50 thousand per year. At that rate, federal prisons expend $2.9 BILLION annually on just the MEXICAN illegal aliens. It might help to transfer these 58,000 prisoners to Joe Arpaio's Maricopa County penal farm after they've served their current criminal sentences.
    '58 Airedale

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    How does one determine if those "guest workers" aren't dangerous? "Guest workers" aren't immune from committing crimes.
    Good point. By applying for the guest worker program, we have the opportunity to provide background checks on all of them. This is not a 100% guarantee that none of them are dangerous, but it will allow us to know that they passed our review. Then the BP can allow those declared as "not dangerous" to enter and focus their efforts on stopping terrorists and criminals from entering.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    Fully one-third of all federal prisoners are illegal aliens and more than 80 percent of them are Mexican (none of which are due to illegal immigration violations and all of which are due to felonies, most of which are violent). They've been convicted of armed robbery, grand larceny, murder, and on and on.

Assuming one-third of the 174,179 total federal prisoners in 104 U.S. prisons consists of illegal aliens, the U.S. cares for about 50,000 illegal alien prisoners. Assuming a cost of $10,000 per prisoner, U.S. taxpayers pay $500 million per year. Most of these are Mexican and none of the sentences are for border violations. All the crimes are serious felonies and most are violent.
    An updated cost indicates that, including overhead, prisoners cost over $50 thousand per year. At that rate, federal prisons expend $2.9 BILLION annually on just the MEXICAN illegal aliens. It might help to transfer these 58,000 prisoners to Joe Arpaio's Maricopa County penal farm after they've served their current criminal sentences.
    Good point. You are spot on. It's too bad that the BP spends so much time chasing the millions of illegals that pose no threat of violence. If they didn't have to do that then they could allocate more resources to protecting citizens from the many dangerous elements that threaten us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby
    Good point. You are spot on. It's too bad that the BP spends so much time chasing the millions of illegals that pose no threat of violence. If they didn't have to do that then they could allocate more resources to protecting citizens from the many dangerous elements that threaten us.
    Gee Bobby, such an elementary thought process there. Did it ever occur to you that these illegals the BP are chasing commit their first crime crossing the border? It is an act of lawlessness and a crime to crash the border. How come, then, .. you even call them "illegals" yourself .. are they picked up and deported back? That's the first crime ... sneaking into the United States.

I posted a site in a thread you've been writing in .. did you just run on by it .. take a look www.predatoryaliens.com ... this is only a small sampling of crimes committed by illegal aliens and these are crimes against innocent children .. in my opinion, the most heinous of all .. to prey on defenseless innocent little children. The perps committing these crimes were illegal aliens from Mexico for the most part.

Myself, I think your argument for guest worker is a straw man that won't stand a mild breeze. There's no guarantee that these "guest workers," that you seem to support, won't turn criminal once they're in my country.

I don't want to open the door to the possibility of crimes against children!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

You've got to be kidding me. Are you out of your mind? I sit here with a disease contracted from your precious illegals!!! No threat my (oops!!), bucko!

NO ILLEGALS PERIOD, END OF STORY, COMPRENDE?

*** Mod Note: Please avoid using profanity. Please check forum rules. Thx!

Good point. By applying for the guest worker program, we have the opportunity to provide background checks on all of them. This is not a 100% guarantee that none of them are dangerous, but it will allow us to know that they passed our review. Then the BP can allow those declared as "not dangerous" to enter and focus their efforts on stopping terrorists and criminals from entering.
    Who would pay for those background checks?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    Who would pay for those background checks?
    And who the heck will pay for HEALTH CHECKS?????????? This "guest worker" program is another recipe for disease disaster, just like open borders!

LibbydaLiberal wrote
    "And who the heck will pay for HEALTH CHECKS?????????? This "guest worker" program is another recipe for disease disaster, just like open borders!"

So very true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's sad that BMs like Bobby have been so conditioned. I wonder how he thinks the BP will recognize and separate the innocent felons from the criminal felons. As one who seems totally inexperienced and ill informed, Bobby might think these desperate people have tattoos on their foreheads indicating INNOCENT or CRIMINAL. And I wonder if he thinks the BP even has an opportunity to see all of them, let alone screen them. Why on earth would he believe the BP can "allow those declared as "not dangerous" to enter." HELLO!! IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!! I hear a lot of jibberish, anecdotes, non-sequiturs and whines, but no substance.

Now that we've been so inundated with people who cannot care for themselves and for whom we can no longer afford to support, the only solution I see is to close the border and order all illegal aliens to leave the US. Then we should hunt down and punish severely every illegal alien who stays. After their punishment, similar to what Mexico does to our people because it's cheap, we should deport them. For the long term, border violators should be treated in the harshest way. I'm thinking maybe 20 - 25 years at hard labor.
    '58 Airedale

It's sad that BMs like Bobby have been so conditioned. I wonder how he thinks the BP will recognize and separate the innocent felons from the criminal felons. As one who seems totally inexperienced and ill informed, Bobby might think these desperate people have tattoos on their foreheads indicateing INNOCENT or CRIMINAL. And I wonder if he thinks the BP even has an opportunity to see all of them, let alone screen them. Why on earth would he believe the BP allow those declared as "not dangerous" to enter. HELLO!! IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!! I hear a lot of jibberish, anecdotes, non-sequiturs and whines, but no substance.

Now that we've been so inundated with people who cannot care for themselves and for whom we can no longer afford to support, the only solution I see is to close the border and order all illegal aliens to leave the US. Then we should hunt down and punish severely every illegal alien who stays. After their punishment, similar to what Mexico does to our people because it's cheap, we should deport them. For the long term, border violators should be treated in the harshest way. I'm thinking maybe 20 - 25 years at hard labor.
    And just like on every other internet forum, the illegals fans will have no guts to answer to people made sick by the illegals, they run away like scared little babies. Their "guest workers" and "good hearted people" crapola becomes absolutely irrelevant when faced with citizens sick or dying from diseases coming across the border.

My fantasy island includes a room filled with sick citizens and all the open borders traitors rounded up and stuck in the same room with us until they catch our diseases.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast