Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Georgia governor signs immigration bill into law

A requirement for private employers to use a federal database called E-Verify to check the immigration status of new hires is set to be phased in, with all employers with more than 10 employees required to comply by July 2013.
    Universal E-Verify would be the single most effective barrier to illegal immigration. Georgia's law is a good start, but exempting small firms is not a good long term strategy, because that's where many illegals enter the job market. Because E-Verify is web-based, claims that it's too burdensome are nonsense.

Bottom line, it's jobs and other benefits for Americans or jobs and other benefits for illegals.
    ************************************************** ************************************
    Americans first in this magnificnt country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Banned
    Well as the saying goes..make hay while the sun shines. Arrest and remove all the illegals that they can find now. Make major sweeps, hit the day labor sites, strip malls, latino communities, schools, and where ever there are any gathering places that illegals may be. Send em running for the border now while the law is in effect.

I would like to know just what the hell is so special about these people anyway that will make fellow Americans shield them in the manner in which they have. these people are in this country illegally and yet they are treated better than we the people if the federal government is not going to do its job, then its up to the states to do it. I'll tell you what is going to happen, some of the states are going to succeed from the union over this mess. Texas can do just that at anytime they wish and, I'm surprised they haven't already done so. there is gong to be an uprising that this country has never seen before over a problem that is easy to solve on the part of the U.S. government but, they refuse to do it. they woluld rather sue the states just because the American People have had enough of this invasion

Well I saw this one coming when they started messing with the hillbillies! lol I'd love to see Obama try and mess with them!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Well I saw this one coming when they started messing with the hillbillies! lol I'd love to see Obama try and mess with them!
    Gotta Love them hillbillies!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12