Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GEORGIA - Occupy Students Protest College Meeting On Illegal Immigrants

Occupy Students Protest College Meeting On Illegal Immigrants

CBS/AP

ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta/AP) — A group of college students who are part of the Occupy movement disrupted the state Board of Regents meeting to call for a halt to tuition and fee increases at Georgia’s institutions.

The students called into question a board policy that effectively bans illegal immigrants from Georgia’s top public universities and deep cuts to the HOPE scholarship for the majority of students in the state.

They said the regents should instead take a “pay cut.”

Board chairman Ben Tarbutton gave the students five minutes to speak before he asked them to leave the meeting if they were going to interrupt proceedings further. The students left without incident but told the board they planned to come to other meetings.

The regents oversee the state’s 35 state colleges and universities.

source: Occupy Students Protest College Meeting On Illegal Immigrants « CBS Atlanta
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Occupy Students.... hahahahaha! Another share the wealth ploy.

Wait until they get out in the real world, and are required to share THEIR wealth. And I have a question for these students: HOW DO ATTEND CLASS AND DO THE PROTEST? Guess Mommy and Daddy will have to put out another years tuition 'cause their baby skipped school entirely...

Occupy Wall Street is making a HUGE mistake siding up with illegal aliens. They forget that those of us fighting against illegal immigration are the 80+%.

So the 99% faces off with the 80+%.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to start my own "Occupy Movement" called "Occupy my job movement" They used fire hoses on the Blacks and give "Pizza and Porta-Potties" to these Occu (or I'll stab you in the back when you're not looking) pants.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn