Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I frequently visit a town in northern Wisconsin that the illegals haven't discovered yet. ALL restaurant employees are Americans - all of them.
    don't mention the name here

Banned
    More sob stories more tears for the media. The restaurants need to go pay decient wages and start hiring LEGAL workers. Its high time the illegals are canned and sent packing once and for all. Every state needs to do the same and keep the pressure on the illegals. Without jobs and food stamps they will have to move. Keep enough pressure on them and the flow will head back to tacoland.

To me this article proves deportation isn't necessary. Attrition through enforcement obviously works.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im visiting GA right now and the illegals dont seem that worried about the new law. I was at the southlake mall and was shocked to see a lot of illegals and their anchor babies.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

Quote Originally Posted by JSealsx4203
    Im visiting GA right now and the illegals dont seem that worried about the new law. I was at the southlake mall and was shocked to see a lot of illegals and their anchor babies.
    You are right and the old addage "they hide in the shadows" is BS...they know full well, no one will confront them and that they get away with a lot of criminal activities and they flaunt that knowledge
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12