Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Georgians perspective!!

I am a Georgia resident. I have worked with many illegal immigrants in particular Mexicans. They don't support our govt, our values, they have no respect for our laws or our citizens. Do people think these new laws scare the illegals? Most of them are sitting back laughing. They work under the table for rinky dink contractors who also work under the table, making it nearly impossible to catch them. The new laws are going to target major corporations and the larger companies who hire illegals. So they lose thier food stamps and thier welfare checks, they live 4 and 5 families per household, and thier bills are nothing! That was merely a bonus to them. They will still have jobs and still make money.

What we need to do is go after every bank that lends them money or allows them to hold accounts, every realtor that sells or rents them a home, every car lot that puts them into a vehicle, every insurance company that sells them insurance, every apartment complex that rents them a place to live, every utility company who allows them to get service, every credit card company that issues them credit, every aspect of services rendered to them. In every case there is an application process. How much harder could it be to simply ask for proof of citizenship? We need to make it impossible for them to maintain life as usual. This and only this (aside from deportation) will detour them.

Our govt will tell us they don't have the resources or the funding to do this. If they would crack down on the specific companies that I mentioned, they could impose heavy fines and whalah there's your funding. Don't let them fool you, we can spend hundreds of billions of dollars freeing a country like Iraq (who could give a crap less about us) but we don't have the funding to clean up our own country!!

Something for thought: Every county across this great nation has hundreds of school busses that are just sitting in parking lots during the summer months. Put them to use and start deporting!!! A tank ful of gas, a sack lunch.. Send them packing....OR.... Pass stiffer laws, give them a three month deadline to clear out or face imprisonment. They will get themselves back on thier own!! I don't feel the least bit bad about criminalizing and punishing them. They are breaking the law by being here. The laws of our constitution were made to protect the citizens of this country, not for the illegals to use against us.

I'm sick of all of it. I want my country back and I want the people of this nation to have thier jobs and the security of thier government. This country is quickly falling apart!! We as citizens need to put pressure on our government to get control and remedy this situation before it gets to far gone. If the Mexicans can put the pressure on, so can we!!

Dannah you make some great points. Have you contacted Sonny Perdue and the senator who got 529 approved in GA?

your information is very compelling. they should listen to it...

Good idea, but that's a lot of going after. I think more expedient to make contractors accountable for who they sub these jobs out to and who will be working on the job site.

If the contractor gets fined when illegals are found on his job site, even if they work for the sub who works for the sub, its still the general contractor's job site and he's the one good for it. Right now they are crying that its so hard to track who they actually work for. Well they work for the GC.

We need to focus on drying up employment. No employment, no house, no car, bye bye.

I live in Georgia too, by the way.

Amen to that one!!! I've seen the same. The law is merely an obsticle to find a way around. My husband had an experience in Florida with a legal mexican. He lived in a larger house with his legal mom, a few illegal brothers, uncles etc. and some had wives that were black and white and legal citizens and a host of off-spring. They were nice to my husband. He was new to the state and didn't know many people. They helped work on his car, had a few beers from time to time and seemed like ok neighbors. Then my husband finally found a job. (I wasn't married to him at the time.) His first day at work, he was hauled off to jail. His car was impounded. He was totally broke. Why? Well it seems the "friend" was in legal trouble and decided to leave the state.....so he switched license plates with my husbands car and took off for Wisconsin. After being locked up and going through all that, he was released and everything was dropped. Did nothing wrong. He was released...free to go. Except his home was 35 miles away. He would have to pay all the impound fees for his car. All the stuff to get a new license plate and all the rest. And he was broke. There was no money to get the car and each day those impound fees climb. He lost his job, even though he did nothing wrong. Fortunatly his landlord helped him out and he was able to get back on his feet. 2 years later, his "friend" comes back. New car, never got caught, said he was sorry for the inconvience and shrugged his shoulders and said, " well, ya gotta do what you gotta do". Then went on to say how easy it was to get work in Wisconsin, that he had a lady up there and he had a kid.....plus he had a lady and kids here. But it was too cold in the winter there, so he'd be going back and forth and the Ladies would of course be securing a roof for him to return to in both places and the good ole American people would be footing the bill for that. So I agree that they have no regard for laws at all. They're like a kid in a candy store just having a grand old time. Laws are made to be broken and there's no thought beyond that. So needless to say, we check our license plates before we drive and also have found out you have to check your renewel sticker too. They can be peeled off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dannah-You make some really excellent points. I am in total agreement with you. I am one who believes that they should be deported. When people say its not feasible, I say why not?!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Why Not? Because our government at this very moment is planning how to legalize these wonderful people.

They say 12 million...we're smarter than that.

MJ

I'm not neccessarily saying to go after them, but if we make it a law that anyone providing any kind of assistance to them can and will be punished by law, then all of these companies would start asking for proof of citizenship during the application process. I can show you one corner in Marietta where 100's of them wait for people to pick them up for day labor. If it were in the law, the busineses that allow them to loiter could face stiff penalties thus putting an end to the so called catch out corner, and keeping them from working!It' not impossible it's just a matter of us little people showing them how to do it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sherbug
    Good idea, but that's a lot of going after. I think more expedient to make contractors accountable for who they sub these jobs out to and who will be working on the job site.

If the contractor gets fined when illegals are found on his job site, even if they work for the sub who works for the sub, its still the general contractor's job site and he's the one good for it. Right now they are crying that its so hard to track who they actually work for. Well they work for the GC.

We need to focus on drying up employment. No employment, no house, no car, bye bye.

I live in Georgia too, by the way.

[I agree 12 million is guess, and I can tell you there are way more than that. They say this comes from our last census report. If you are illegal and you get a census form in the mail are you gonna fill it out. Sure your gonna tell them who you are and right where you live too huh? Are they nuts or do they honestly think we're all just stupid???quote="MustangJo"]Why Not? Because our government at this very moment is planning how to legalize these wonderful people.

They say 12 million...we're smarter than that.

MJ[/quote]

if Congress thinks these illegals can't be deported, then might I suggest that the states that apprehend these 'illegals' make weekly trips to Washington, D.C., using the school buses as suggested, and put these illegals in the line of their friends -- Congress in their neighborhoods. Or, in the alternative, they can be taken to the front door of the Senators houses in their state. If these Senators have to worry about their homes, their wifes and their children, then perhaps they can come up with a 'comprehensive' plan that would seal our borders.

Thomas Paine, the voice of the common man, said "Where the rights of men are equal, every man must finally see the necessity of protecting the rights of others as the most effectual security for his own." These Senators have an 'equal right' to have illegals where they live.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"