Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geraldo calls Minutemen 'vigilantes'

Fox News reporter speaks to Hispanic journalists

WorldNetDaily.com

Geraldo Rivera, senior correspondent for Fox News, told a group of Hispanic journalists vigilantes had created "hysteria along the borders" and advised his colleagues not to "let your newsroom push you around on the issue of immigration."

"Bust them on their hypocrisy," Rivera said at the annual awards gala of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists in Washington last week, according to a report by the Robert C. Maynard Institute of Journalism Education.

Rivera, who served as honorary gala chairman of the event, announced from the hotel stage that he was donating $80,000 to NAHJ and $20,000 to Unity: Journalists of Color.

"In vast sections of the country, there would not be a lawn mowed or a dish washed but for illegal immigrants," said Rivera. "I'm for not being embarrassed about who we are. If we make it, you can't forget where you come from."

Rivera was not the only speaker to raise the "hysteria" issue in an evening that otherwise honored journalists whose prize-winning stories largely involved violence, immigration and tragic death.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=46414
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Geraldo calls Minutemen 'vigilantes'

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

"In vast sections of the country, there would not be a lawn mowed or a dish washed but for illegal immigrants," said Rivera. "I'm for not being embarrassed about who we are. If we make it, you can't forget where you come from."
    I can't believe he actually said that. That's kind of a racist thing to say don't you think? Is he saying that White Americans are above washing dishes and mowing lawns. Who the hell does he think mowed the grass before the illegal alien tsunami? Rivera is a weak excuse for a journalist. He'll even kiss Michael Jackson's ass for a buck.

Geraldo is an absolute disgrace. The idiot thought he was going to singlehandedly get Bin Laden in Afghanistan touting an AK-47 and sporting a crappy turbin. Then the piece of garbage gave away troop movements in Iraq. Now he talks this trash.

So how did those jobs get done before the invasion started happening? I have no problem mowing my own lawn or washing my own dishes and I do it for free. My parents hire American citizens to mow their lawn and they wash their own dishes too. My younger brother works at Red Lobster busing tables, washing dishes and cooking. And we are all white American citizens. Funny how you portray American citizens as lazy, but not one mention of the facts that illegals break the law to get into the country, how it's a violation of federal law to hire one and how businesses exploit them as cheap labor for profit. Not one mention of how American citizens by the millions get displaced and are forced to compete with those who have no business being in this country creating higher unemployment and higher poverty rates. Not one word about how illegal aliens are costing taxpayers billions of dollars each year to provide education, health care and other social benefits which is bankrupting many states. I'm so sick of hearing about the myth that illegal aliens come here to do the jobs that we won't do. What about the many illegal aliens that don't work, but come here to merely collect welfare and food stamps or the illegal aliens that come here to rape, pillage and plunder? Alot of illegals that do these below poverty jobs do so as fronts to peddle drugs and smuggle contraband into the country.

Geraldo Rivera, senior correspondent for Fox News, told a group of Hispanic journalists vigilantes had created "hysteria along the borders" and advised his colleagues not to "let your newsroom push you around on the issue of immigration."
    I've had enough of this talk about vigilantes. What about the illegal aliens? Are they too not vigilantes? Do they not take the law into their hands when they cross our borders illegally and committ other crimes on top of that? What crime has the minutemen done to be deserving of this term? Nothing. Their only crime is that they are trying to rightfully defend their nation from an invasion. The proper terminology would be called undocumented border patrol agents. They do the job that Bush refuses to do. Idiots like Geraldo make it sound like that the Minutemen are the second coming of the Third Reich. It's beyond pathetic at this point. Yet again not one mention of the vast crimes that illegal aliens and their ilk committ once they enter US soil. Why not Geraldo? Is it ok for hispanic illegals to be lawless, but not anybody else? So your saying that hispanic illegals should be exempt from law enforcement? Sounds like your the racist to me Geraldo.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where's a chair-throwing Klan member when you need one?

That was a joke. Geraldo is such an attention whore. And by the way, Geraldo, I mow my own lawn and do my own dishes--and so far I've survived the hardship.

treasure

Suuuure Geraldo, and there is treasure in Al Capones Vault, just go see.

Who cares what this loser thinks? At every opportunity people should be bringing up the "vault" when this idiot gives his opinion. cheers glenn

Did you see Geraldo's "coverage" of the New Orleans fiasco? Shameless! Why does he feel like he has to leap around like Bozo the Clown to keep our attention? And what's with the hideous 70's mustache? I think he's going to keep it until it comes back into style, centuries later.

To Contact FOX

He needs to be stuffed into the Capone vault and seal it up, on national T.V.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

adaptation

In a 21st century adaptation of Edger Allen Poes' "the Cask of Amontillado" We could get him drunk and wall him, brick by brick, in some cellar alcove.

It would be great reality TV with the idea that after a couple of years we might open it to see if he is still in there.

Of course we would have an escape route for geraldo, then we would pay him to remain hidden.

When no one was in the vault it would add to the "mystery".

America is that stupid, I'm sure it would work, my opinion,

with what I see, P.T. Barnum was right. cheers glenn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast