Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    RIVERA: You have to regulate and normalize these people's existence. The fact that they could work in the Swift and Company plant, every church is a Spanish church in that town. Every restaurant's a Spanish restaurant.
    No, Geraldo, they are not "Spanish." If I was a Spaniard, I would be very offended at having those dirtbags called "Spanish." They are Mexican, Guatemalan, Salvadoran, etc., but they are not Spanish.

RIVERA: And carve those steaks? Do you know why they're working there, they're almost exclusively illegal? Because no citizen will take that crappy job.
    I've got news for Geraldo-I have relatives, friends and neighbors working at the meat packing plant in my town and they are all citizens of this country! Before Tyson came there were meat packing plants here.
    They managed just fine without the illegals plus the wages were higher.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    No citizen will take that "crappy" job??? Who is the heck was doing that job BEFORE the illegals??? My gosh to listen to some of the pro-illegals you wonder HOW IN THE HECK this country EVER stumbled and bumbled along without all of the illegals to do all of these jobs that "Americans won't do." How did we ever function?
    AMEN!!

There are no jobs Americans won't do if they are paid a decent wage to do them!! What part about that don't idiots like Jerry Rivers understand!?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    RIVERA: You have to regulate and normalize these people's existence. The fact that they could work in the Swift and Company plant, every church is a Spanish church in that town. Every restaurant's a Spanish restaurant.
    No, Geraldo, they are not "Spanish." If I was a Spaniard, I would be very offended at having those dirtbags called "Spanish." They are Mexican, Guatemalan, Salvadoran, etc., but they are not Spanish.
    I believe you are correct.

If Geraldo wants to spout stuff like this I have a good idea for him.
    Go tell it to the Marines!
    I'd like to see where that would get him!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    RIVERA: ... like most meat workers. That is the biggest jive mass bust. I'm telling you, what they did to Swift & Company. I did a documentary in 19 — in 2000, in the year 2000, on the Hispanic burgeoning population. I based — I did every one of those meat-packing plants. I went all through the heartland of this country. Everybody knew who worked at the Swift and Company.

O'REILLY: So they have to start punishing them now!
    Rivera, are you really as ignorant as you sound? As knowledge regarding the issue of illegal immigration and our open borders grow, so does the demand for action by the American people. Too many people have been in the dark on the issue for far to long and are finally beginning to see the light. Working class American citizens are fed up and they aren't going to take it anymore!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12