Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Girl, 10, is pregnant; man accused in rape

Gresham- Oct. 21, 2010

When a 10 year old girl showed up at Portland Adventist Hospital this month complaining of stomach cramps, doctors discovered she was pregnant. In fact she was 31 weeks along.
    Now the fiance' of the girls mother is now facing first-degree rape and sexual abuse allegations.
    Juan Martinez-Rodriguez, 30, was arrested Tuesday and arraigned Wednesday in Multnomah County Circuit Court.
    During an interview with police Tuesday, Martinez-Rodriguez provided a DNA sample and admitted to a Gresham detective that he had intercourse with the girl, according to a probable cause affidavit.
    He was held on $500,000 bail, and his next court date was set for October 28th.

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.a ... gaRVqAIQ==

This article gained only enough attention to be a small blurb in The Oregonian, there was nothing posted about it online. Censorship? I have included this scumbags booking info from Multnomah County Jail. It has yet to say if he has a hold on him by ICE, I can just guess he probably will, and since they said he provided an DNA sample, this means the baby was born. I will follow-up when the court date passes, this is likely when ICE will ask the court for the hold.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is sick!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    This is sick!!
    about a year and a half ago, in idaho and illegal impregnated a 9 year old, and the girl didnt know she was pregnant till she gave birth.
    and yes an illegal was involved

This is just nauseating.

I have noticed, but please correct me if I am wrong, at least here in Oregon, the media makes it big news when it is a white sex predator/pedophile who commits this kind of heinous act, however, when it is someone such as this guy, it only gets a small 2-3 inch blurb in the middle section of the paper, not online and not even local news. I have noticed it here, and feel there is a censorship due to the ethnicity and the factor of potentially being here illegally.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Poor little girl. Only 10 yrs old.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the guy must have forgotten that he's not in mexico or some other 3rd world hell hole ....

in a third world hell hole the mother proably wouldn't have said anything after the child gave birth , and if the police asked questions a small bribe would settle the matter ....

Ten year olds getting pregant is becoming more and more common in this country ..

Jean, my youngest just turned 13 yesterday, and after reading this, she could not even imagine a girl that age, let alone a girl at 13 (which I am sure has happened easily). I certainly cannot, and my first thought was how messed up this girls life has become, and how traumatized she is by all of this.

Marquis, there was another story like this, about three years ago, the guy was the ice cream man, he knew the family, took advantage, the girl was only 9. He also was caught, and the article only showed up as a small little snipet on the middle of the local news section.

I am keeping track on the jails website for any change in holds on him, to post here. I feel pretty confident he is here illegally.

Anyone who does such a thing needs to lose "it" all. Otherwise leaving him only able to sit to "go" like a woman, and then left in the jails main population with guys who have kids....

Ice will deport him, before OSP gets a hold of him.

sex offenders among illegal aliens are a higher percentage than sex offenders in the general population.

The study breaks down the 1,500 cases reviewed this way:

* 525, or 35 %, were child molestations
    * 358, or 24 %, were rapes
    * 617, or 41 %, were sexual homicides and serial murders

Of the child molestations, 47% of the victims were Hispanic, 36% Caucasian, 8% Asian, 6% African American and 3% other nationalities. In 82% of the cases the victims were known to their attackers. "In those instances, the illegal immigrants typically gained access to the victims after having worked as a day laborer at or near the victims' homes," she says. "Victims ranged in age from 1 year old to 13 years old, with the average age being 6."

This sucks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Steve, it seems to be a higher percentage overall, than with other groups.

This just shows us that although we have sexual predators in our own midst, meaning Americans of all races, why would we want our borders porous and open to allow more in? The left will say things like "not all "immigrants" are sexual predators" meaning they want the door left wide open and just wait to see what happens. To me this is no different than handing small children over to people you met yesterday, to babysit them?.....

Overall, it seems a culture of sexual deviancy has followed illegal immigration, we have seen it in the news time and again.

That's why we need to deport all of them now and work CIR after they're all gone."Yeah!Yeah! we're workin' on it, we'll get back to ya on that." Only that's what they tell all of us. Hopefully he'll make it to OSP.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast