Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Girl kidnapped, held hostage 2 years, returns home to CO

These Illegals have no shame!!! Better ending for this girl than most!!

Go to the site and leave comments too!!

DENVER - A local teenager is back home, after being kidnapped and held hostage in Mexico for two years, by an abusive boyfriend.

Her parents say Alisha Martinez had been missing since April of 2007. They say she first met 22 year old Adan Garcia-Cruz when she was 14. He checked her out of school one day, saying he was her uncle.

The parents called police, who arrested Garcia-Cruz two weeks later. And Alisha returned home.

That's when her parents found out she was pregnant. Garcia-Cruz was arrested on numerous counts of sexual assault on a child, and service time.

But Immigration failed to pick him up to deport him. And two days after his release, he kidnapped Alisha and the baby and took them to Mexico. Her parents say he beat her and abused her, and fathered another child with her.

They say she tried to escape, but he caught her and things just got worse. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, she was able to get to a phone and make a frantic call to her father.

They say after two weeks of bureaucratic nightmares, they were finally able to bring her home.

But a relative warned them that Garcia-Cruz has illegally re-entered the United States and they are afraid he will make good on threats to recapture her.

Police say there is a warrant for his arrest and they are keeping an eye out for him. The family says the Missing Children Task Force and the Mountain View Police Department were instrumental in helping get Alisha back.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-kidnapped ... 1410.story
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I really feel for this girl, looking over her shoulder continually, and her family as well, as they will try to protect her from an obsessed madman.
    This guy is a prime example for being a good citizen after given amnesty!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

comment posted on the web site! does sound like the young lady may have had some part in the relationship,or at least in the beginning of it.......and there was a word for this kind of character in Mexico to take advantage or rape young girls......and I beleve that word was posted once before on here.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    comment posted on the web site! does sound like the young lady may have had some part in the relationship,or at least in the beginning of it.......and there was a word for this kind of character in Mexico to take advantage or rape young girls......and I beleve that word was posted once before on here.
    Yeah the girl had no idea what she was getting mixed up with!! Now just another example of those great family values they bring to us!!

Having grown up in this environment, I can tell you the girl was flattered that an older "man" was attracted to her and was probably willing. While the male is viewed as "macho", the girl is the envy of all her friends. Pretty heady stuff for a 14 year old.

I was approached many times when I was as young as 9 (early developement) and what stopped me from falling for it was the warnings my parents gave me.

The parents have the power to stop this from happening, if they want to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Having grown up in this environment, I can tell you the girl was flattered that an older "man" was attracted to her and was probably willing. While the male is viewed as "macho", the girl is the envy of all her friends. Pretty heady stuff for a 14 year old.

I was approached many times when I was as young as 9 (early developement) and what stopped me from falling for it was the warnings my parents gave me.

The parents have the power to stop this from happening, if they want to.
    One of my friends thinks that its MACHO to get away with drinking and driving. I know what you mean by the macho thing.

April
    What a nightmare!!!

I was listening to Peter Boyles this morning talking about this girl, and she said her children have never seen a doctor rarely taken a bath, the girl is bleeding internally, and were raising money to help her and her kids get medical treatment!! The girl is terrified of this nut, IA scumbag. And if you live near Denver and you see this guy call 911. Apparently he is back!!

Go to http://khow.com/pages/boyles.html

And listen to some of these clips its all about how much damage Illegals do to Americans, Callers were Po'ed!!!

August 20, 2009 8:00am
    Published 2 hours ago from Peter Boyles Show
    Peter continues in open lines discussing the young lady that was kidnapped and taken to Mexico.
    [Email this article]
    To Email:
    (someone@example.com)
    From Email:
    (me@example.net)
    Subject:
    Comment:
    Placeholder text

August 20, 2009 7:00am
    Published 3 hours ago from Peter Boyles Show
    Peter continued in the 7 hour talking with Fox News" Julie Hayden who was the one that first discovered the Martinez story.
    [Email this article]
    To Email:
    (someone@example.com)
    From Email:
    (me@example.net)
    Subject:
    Comment:
    Placeholder text

August 20, 2009 6:00am
    Peter continues with the Angie Martinez story by talking to Shallon Caldwell from Missing and Exploit Children.
    [Email this article]
    To Email:
    (someone@example.com)
    From Email:
    (me@example.net)
    Subject:
    Comment:
    Placeholder text

August 20, 2009 5:00am
    Peter began the show talking about Angie Martinez"s daughter that was missing in Mexico for 2 years with two small children who are now back in the states hiding from an illegal alien that is believed to have followed them back from Mexico.