Did anyone see Glenn Beck? I haven't seen him riled up like this in a long time. He was discussing the Houston cop shot by an illegal alien drug cartel member with multiple offenses. Now this poor cop is fighting for his life. Don't forget Rodney White; another Houston Cop shot by another previously deported illegal alien too. I was pissed again (right after my workout after which I had been feeling good) as I read about this earlier. It looked as if he wanted to throttle that piece of sh!t drug cartel owned and controlled mayor Bill White who is running for the Senate and police chief. I blame Reid, Pelosi, Obama, Thompson (House Homeland Security Committee Chairman) and Shelia Lee-Jackson from that district for their staunch support of open borders and cheap labor. The blood of those innocent cops is on their hands. This g-d damn congress and administration don't give a frog's fat ass about Americans murdered, raped, molested, robbed and kidnapped by the invading hordes. They view American casualties as acceptable consequences of open borders for cheap labor and drug profits for congress' and the administration's union, big labor, corporate and Chamber of Commerce masters which have trounced the safety, welfare, well being and security of the American people.