Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GLENN BECK ASKS SARAH PALIN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

The last question that Glenn Beck asked Sarah Palin today in the hour long interview was on illegal immigration. Sarah Palin wanted to talk about legal immigration. She and he both want to be welcoming, and she said that their were rules, and that you need to come legally.

She was not much more specific.

Glenn Beck said that he trusts no one, and that he believes that you lose your soul when you go to Washington. He said that he has not met anyone who has left Washington who he thought, Wow, and that they were noticeable untouched. He wondered how Palin could go to Washington, if she did, and not be tarnished by the corrupt system. She hoped that, if she ever did, that this would not be the case. She also said that you can change things by not being in the biggest seat.

Glenn brought up God, and they both discussed God and the importance to their life.

Sarah Palin needs more information on the real dangers of illegal immigration. To honor legal entry, we must never entertain amnesty or pathway ideas. They both need real numbers on how many, up to 3 million Lou Dobbs said, that legally enter a year. Aren't we headed to a population overload (third world) with these huge numbers? Shouldn't we be more in line with past numbers that are allowed to enter legally? High unemployment, certain professions overrun with foreign workers and illegal aliens.

The interview will air again at 2AM EST.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope there is a "conservative" candidate somewhere who won't get laughed off the podium. I tuned in late, but it seems like Beck was throwing softball questions. The way the world is getting more and more complex we need something more than rhetoric. I am not for the one world government by any means, but just "waving the flag" doesn't get it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the post GP.

If I recall correctly, during the 2008 campaign she supported pathway amnesty likely towing the McCain line.

She was on Lars Larson not too long ago and said again she is "against amnesty" (which just about every pol instinctively says) but still seems to leave the door open for mass pathway amnesty.

We need to specifically press her on if she supports any form of "path to citizenship" etc. and if she believes in attrition through enforcement of existing laws.

Anything less is amnesty, as we know.

If anyone is interested, here is the contact link which contains the e-mail address for Palin's PAC:

http://www.sarahpac.com/contact

Thank you for the email link Populist. Whether you like, support, etc. Sarah Palin, she has a visible platform to speak out to millions. We want candidates, individuals, to be educated on illegal immigration. We need to educate her on what illegal immigration is doing all across the United States. She needs to know what birthright citizenship brings, what the Dream Act would do as a pathway to citizenship with family member sponsorship included. She needs to know about lower wages and lost jobs to Americans, competing with illegal aliens. She needs to know about the fraud, the identity theft, the billions that leave from remittances, the billions that leave through free benefits and services within the United States.

Sarah Palin needs to hear from Americans and she needs tutoring from those who have a clear knowledge of what illegal immigration has done, and what it is doing. She needs to know more about the special interest groups, open borders, La Raza, SEIU, ACORN, and others seeking more for illegal aliens.

Americans and legal residents cannot win with illegal aliens getting preferences. They get too many passes.

I also am not sure that saying that you are for more legal immigration is the answer to illegal immigration.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

She seemed to me just like the rest of the politicians, even Glenn and I love him, but they make a useless comment with little meaning and get off the subject as soon as possible, when they are done you are left wondering where they stand on the issue...and it is because they are playing the middle.

Now Glenn has stated lately several times he believes in legal immigration but does not believe in rewarding people for breaking the law.
    That is some what saying no amnesty, and yet some believe paying a fine, blah blah blah, you know the speech, is not rewarding illegals.

What need are people willing to come out and just say I do not support any amnesty at all in any way, shape or form, we need to enforce the laws...if they don't say this very plainly, we can not trust them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    She seemed to me just like the rest of the politicians, even Glenn and I love him, but they make a useless comment with little meaning and get off the subject as soon as possible, when they are done you are left wondering where they stand on the issue...and it is because they are playing the middle.

Now Glenn has stated lately several times he believes in legal immigration but does not believe in rewarding people for breaking the law.
    That is some what saying no amnesty, and yet some believe paying a fine, blah blah blah, you know the speech, is not rewarding illegals.

What need are people willing to come out and just say I do not support any amnest at all in any way shape or form, we need to enforce the laws...if they don't say this very plainly, we can not trust them.

How can you love Beck when all he wants is for people like you to follow his dribble? He is no more than a Dobbs. Are you that really brainwashed? You really think, that a person that RELIES on money for their show cares what the heck you think? This is why our political system has failed. You think people like Beck is your hero, even though he has proved to be a typical political idiot. Thanks for believing this crap! It only enhances the political structure.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Alan West is our answer. He may be only running for Congressman, but he's of Presidential caliber, that's for sure.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

What need are people willing to come out and just say I do not support any amnest at all in any way shape or form, we need to enforce the laws...if they don't say this very plainly, we can not trust them.

How can you love Beck when all he wants is for people like you to follow his dribble? He is no more than a Dobbs. Are you that really brainwashed? You really think, that a person that RELIES on money for their show cares what the heck you think? This is why our political system has failed. You think people like Beck is your hero, even though he has proved to be a typical political idiot. Thanks for believing this crap! It only enhances the political structure.
    Chill, we all have a right to our opinion, I happen to think Beck cares about this country, I did not say he was perfect but at least he is willing to expose this administration to the public.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Glenn Beck had a special today with the black, conservative community. He again addressed illegal immigration (2 days straight) and people chimed in. One woman said that she had just left a building inhabited mostly with illegal aliens. They are threatening the jobs of black Americans, and conservatives are upset that certain leaders do not address this.

If Glenn Beck keeps bringing this issue up, someone needs to give the right answers back to him. He does open the door.

Terry Andersen, the radio host, speaks about Jesse Jackson walking in the streets with black janitors who have lost their jobs, but he never addresses the illegal immigration problem that contributes to their jobs being taken away.

Rockfish wrote:
    Alan West is our answer. He may be only running for Congressman, but he's of Presidential caliber, that's for sure.

I like him too.

Psalm 91

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    He sounds great, where is he on the issues, do you know anything about him?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast