Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Glenn Beck Rants About Elvira Arellano

Video of Glenn Beck telling it like it is concerning the criminal
    Elvira Arellano.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TlbaEhSPieE

Got that right. He said it like it is. I am a criminal....you let me get away with it.....so now you owe me? Please.

Hint Elvira.....the majority of the people in this country don't agree with your stance. Saw a clip with her son speaking to the crowd......glad to see the wonderful bi-lingual system hasn't help him speak English any better than she does.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Got that right. He said it like it is. I am a criminal....you let me get away with it.....so now you owe me? Please.

Hint Elvira.....the majority of the people in this country don't agree with your stance. Saw a clip with her son speaking to the crowd......glad to see the wonderful bi-lingual system hasn't help him speak English any better than she does.
    Gee . . . I guess she masks the fact that he can't speak English and performs poorly in school with a claim of ADHD. That is allegedly why Durbin and Obama went to bat for this lying cow to allow her to stay in the country after the deportation order was entered.

She should have taken her burden back to Messyco with her where both of their short bus as_es belong.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment