Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So those who claim that the 9/11 disaster was an inside job by the government are maybe not so far off the mark. It gave the government an excuse to invade Iraq and keep our minds on that rediculous war rather than what is really happening here at home. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past Bush or the CFR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is so spooky!

Anyone here remember that it was Pastor's people at NAFI that instructed that college student Tyson Saddler to study me and ALIPAC and to represent us in their human psychology experiment in Mexico?

The college lab rat broke the NAFI rules and attacked us on these very boards showing us that he would never voluntarily chose to represent Americans for Legal Immigration.

The Globalists wanted to study ALIPAC to see why we are a threat to their plans.

That kid hates our guts, but even his mockery of us in Mexico had such a strong impact on the other student legislators they gave him and award!

It still creeps me out to know that million dollar human experimentation projects by the Globalists included my presentations and points in the study.

Globe Trotter and Globalist Tyson Saddler's Response to ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1538

Students train in 'model parliament' for new North American Union!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1536
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pastor is acknowledging that he and his Globalist buddies have multi trillion dollar incentive to allow or facilitate a new terror attack on the US.

He is saying that if we refuse to go quietly, then the cattle prod will be used.

These people study mass human psychology. They know that cattle are moved to the slaughter with the prod, not the grain.

9/11 let them get their biometric Total Information Awareness plans into reality. The public reaction had shut those down just before 9/11.

They are saying they are willing to move us to a new level of surreal terror to herd us into the NAU.

These people are friggin demonic.

W

Rockfish and W,

I had reservations the day it happenned. I'm no expert, but I watched in horror what happenned that day. The lessons of Pearl Harbor were well learned by those demonic people. They didn't miss a trick.

I have had time over the last couple years to revisit the events, and the studies. But what amazes me, and it really shouldn't, is that the Fire Engineers and those who study these disasters were never given an opportunity to study the wreckage. Why not is what should be asked. And the former Mayor, and now Presidential hopeful had the wreckage barged of to the reclamation centers for destruction prior to any examination.

Yet these same professionals who are college engineering and fire professors were and are still ignored because they claim that those buildings didn't get hot enough to topple them. And it's more than one claiming this. These are the only steel built buildings in history to fall from fire, even though the jet fuel was burned up in the first few seconds of the tradgety. One fellow even pointed out, if the fires were so intense, why then, were there people standing in holes left by the planes? Surely they would have been incinerated, or badly burned to say the least.

The conditions according to these gentlemen didn't lend themselves to the what was stated as the cause. Even the firemen on scene who went up to reconoiter the situation stated that they only needed two hoses to contain the fires. Surely if things were as bad as they have been touted, these men would have been the qualified ones to know.

I'll see if I still have the PDF reports from these professors, and post them for you to read yourselves and reach your own conclusions. At worst, I'll try and find the University links. It's interesting reading to say the least, as the physics, and thermodynamics are explained that would require the events to unfold the way that they did.

I don't think our government had an active role in 9-11, but I do believe they knew it was coming and let it happen in order to increase their power and control over us. Just like FDR knew Pearl Harbor was coming and let it happen.

1) I saw a TV special that depcited the airplane mili-seconds before it hit the building zoomed in and in slow motion. It was pionted out that this airplane had NO markings AND there was something at the bottom of the plane, possibly mounted. Then something else was pointed out--miliseconds before the plane hit, a flash could bee seen. Why would there be a flash BEFORE the plane hit the building? Further specualtion lead to a mounted missle.

2) Further speculation lead to the question, why did the showing of the planes hitting the buildings suddenly stop? Reasons such as 'it was too upsetting for the nation to view' were given.

3) I've heard it said that the names of the terorrists were never on the passenger list. How did they know the names of these terorrists so soon after the disaster?

4) I remember something about the disaster being mentioned through the news media in a different part of the world hours before it happened. This is not real clear to me, can't quite remember what I saw or heard regarding this.

5) I believe that FDR wanted to get into the war for some reason. I know that he wanted to go to war with Germany before the public was ready to accept it. Maybe he did know the Japanese were on their way and did nothing. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT IF ANY OF THIS IS TRUE, THE PEOPLE IN OUR GOVERNMENT ARE MANIPULATED AND CORRUPTED ONCE THEY ARE IN POWER. The entity that could be responsible for all of this are probably part of the entities that JFK tried to warn us about during a speach at Columbia U. These entities, he warned, are out to undermine the freedom and democracy of America.

6) I didn't like the look on GWB's face when he was told of the first airplane--it was too bland, as if he knew. For the next several minutes, he did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I don't think our government had an active role in 9-11, but I do believe they knew it was coming and let it happen in order to increase their power and control over us. Just like FDR knew Pearl Harbor was coming and let it happen.
    When you reward a group or government with more money and power when they fail you, then they have an incentive to fail.

If I got more money and power by failing at my job of protecting people, would I not be more likely to fail in the future?

W

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    5) I believe that FDR wanted to get into the war for some reason. I know that he wanted to go to war with Germany before the public was ready to accept it. Maybe he did know the Japanese were on their way and did nothing.
    The Roosevelt administration goaded Japan into attacking the US

On October 7, 1940, Lieutenant Commander Arthur McCollum of the Office of Naval Intelligence submitted a memo to Navy Captains Walter Anderson and Dudley Knox (whose endorsement is included in the following scans). Captains Anderson and Knox were two of President Roosevelt's most trusted military advisors.

The memo, scanned below, detailed an 8 step plan to provoke Japan into attacking the United States. President Roosevelt, over the course of 1941, implemented all 8 of the recommendations contained in the McCollum memo. Following the eighth provocation, Japan attacked. The public was told that it was a complete surprise, an "intelligence failure", and America entered World War Two.

This memo, which proves that the government of the United States desired to lure Japan into an attack, was declassified in 1994.
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/McCollum/

http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0906/p25s02-cogn.html
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

BTTT

Added to the homepage with the following note

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2094

ALIPAC Supporters: This is the same man that ordered a student to impersonate our organization ALIPAC so they could study how we have an impact against their agenda. That student, Tyson Saddler, won an award for his role as the "Lobbyist for the group Americans for Legal Immigration" These globalists are conducting mult-million dollar human psychology experiments to bring their plans to fruition and we stand in their way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast