Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    The firing was in 2009 and Diaz and Gloria Allred waited until right before the election to come forth. Interesting timing.
    I have to vote for here because Brown is a sleeping Gray Davis............WORTHLESS
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    The firing was in 2009 and Diaz and Gloria Allred waited until right before the election to come forth. Interesting timing.
    I have to vote for here because Brown is a sleeping Gray Davis............WORTHLESS
    Yes....I want to thank Gloria Allred for giving me a reason to vote for Whitman. I'm going to vote for Whitman just to spite Allred and the always worthless Jerry Brown. It's a sad day in California when this is what our choices amount to. But I find contentment in the small victories and this may be one of them.

As far as Allred goes, hanging your client out to dry in the form of discussing every law she has violated during a national press conference is not the way the ABA advises one to practice law. I guess Allred knows as well as I this administration has a soft spot for illegal invaders like Diaz and is not likely to take action against her. Granted, making their case for them is not the way to do business.

I would love nothing more than to see this witch lose her law license for this little stunt. But the ABA is nothing more than a political body with its own agenda, so I will not hold my breath.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Yes....I want to thank Gloria Allred for giving me a reason to vote for Whitman. I'm going to vote for Whitman just to spite Allred and the always worthless Jerry Brown. It's a sad day in California when this is what our choices amount to. But I find contentment in the small victories and this may be one of them.

As far as Allred goes, hanging your client out to dry in the form of discussing every law she has violated during a national press conference is not the way the ABA advises one to practice law. I guess Allred knows as well as I this administration has a soft spot for illegal invaders like Diaz and is not likely to take action against her. Granted, making their case for them is not the way to do business.

I would love nothing more than to see this witch lose her law license for this little stunt. But the ABA is nothing more than a political body with its own agenda, so I will not hold my breath.
    I thought you can get disbarred for telling on your client...............Hmmmmmmmm
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

They are all serpents aren't they....

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    They are all serpents aren't they....

Kathyet
    Yes and it didn't happen by accident.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read somewhere that Gloria is a personal friend and supporter of Jerry Brown. Funny how the liberal's came out painting Meg as a monster with no human feelings for others and now we see a woman who was duped by an employee she considered her friend and part of the family.

When she learns Meg is considering running for office she then admits she is illegal and wants Meg to help her become legal. I can see where Meg might have conflicting feelings on having her deported. On one hand she really might have cared for her maid as she says while feeling betrayed. All this really shows me is that Meg is human, not the monster she was painted. She has experienced what many Americans have felt towards the whole illegal immigration issue.

Actions such as the maid has done to Meg is why so many Americans do not trust. Lie, steal from us and then use emotional blackmail - let's just hope Meg has learned from this experience.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I read somewhere that Gloria is a personal friend and supporter of Jerry Brown. Funny how the liberal's came out painting Meg as a monster with no human feelings for others and now we see a woman who was duped by an employee she considered her friend and part of the family.

When she learns Meg is considering running for office she then admits she is illegal and wants Meg to help her become legal. I can see where Meg might have conflicting feelings on having her deported. On one hand she really might have cared for her maid as she says while feeling betrayed. All this really shows me is that Meg is human, not the monster she was painted. She has experienced what many Americans have felt towards the whole illegal immigration issue.

Actions such as the maid has done to Meg is why so many Americans do not trust. Lie, steal from us and then use emotional blackmail - let's just hope Meg has learned from this experience.
    Diaz was duped by Allred and then outed for her criminal behavior by the very attorney assigned to protect her. Now tell me that this wasn't a well planned political hit from the beginning!! Allred has joined the long list of scum being spawned by the ultra left.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Gloria Allred Indicts Own Client Nicki Diaz, on criminal

She’s not an illegal alien—she’s not from another planet. -Gloria Allred
    Anyone who says this must believe space aliens are real, here on planet Earth, and I don't know, maybe they are doing the jobs humans won't do. How else can you interpret this statement?

Didn't I see Gloria in Mars Attack or was that Pelosi?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Didn't I see Gloria in Mars Attack or was that Pelosi?
    Wasnt Pelosi .. she's the Queen of the BORG "You Will Be Assimulated America"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast